Two sides of You

Need to be next to you

------------------------------------------------

Sora say goodbye to her co-workers after the meal.

 

“Writer Kang it’s still early.” One of the researchers complained.

 

“Let’s have a couple of drinks before we go.” Another staff seconded.

 

“Mianhe, I have lots of things to do maybe next time.” She said with a sweet smile.

“Leeteuk-ssi, thank you for the treat.”

 

“Neh.” Leeteuk uttered as he looks at her in confusion.

 

He was about to excuse himself to follow her when he suddenly received a text from Heechul.

 

Let her go first you wouldn’t want to attract unwanted attention yet.

 

Leeteuk sighed as he remains in his seat. He sometimes comments of the topic.

 

Another text received:

 

Once you’re done meet me at the roof of Heungguk building. – Sora

 

She meant about the building in front of the store they are in.

 

She’s still here?

 

A smile spread in Leeteuk’s lips now he’s eager for the other’s to leave.

 

“Leeteuk-ssi would you like to join us. We are planning to grab some drinks.” Director Jung asked.

 

“Aniyo, Director Jung. I’m not really good at drinking.” He declined politely.

 

“Arraso, Heechul you’ll join us right.”

 

“I’ve love too but I still have radio recording this evening mianhe.”

 

“Arraso, Arraso… Idol’s sure are busy these days”

 

They all stand to leave.

 

“I’ll just settle the bill.” Leeteuk said as he purposely left behind.

 

Heechul came to his side and taps him on his shoulder.

 

“I’ll only give you until 8pm make sure to bring her back then.” Heechul whispered.

 

“Arraso.” Leeteuk answered nonchalantantly but he can’t hide the smile on his face.

 

Heechul just looks at him and sighs.

 

Leeteuk paid for their tab he sigh as he looks at the bill yet smile at the fact that he had ate out with Sora.

Once it seems like he’s alone Leeteuk puts on his shades and hat then gets on his car.

He drives the car around the area then parked it a few stores before the Heungguk building.

He figures it would be best if they take the taxi home and asked their manager to pick up the car later.

He tries to avoid getting any attention as he walk he’s way to the building.

He opens the door of the roof top and saw her overlooking the view.

The sight of her standing with the beautiful color of the setting sun is breath taking.

Her brownish hair dance with the wind. She still seems unaware of his presence.

He slowly walks his way towards her.

 

“Sorry I took so long.” He said awkwardly.

 

No reply. She didn’t even turn to face him.

 

“Sora-ra, why did you make me come here?” He looks around and notices that they are alone.

 

A mischievous smile spread in his lips.

 

“Could it be you’re going to… Make use of this chance to do something to me?”

He said as he’s face instantly lights up with glee.

 

Sora turned to him with a glare.

 

“What can’t a man dream?” he said with a pout.

 

After hearing that Sora hits him.

 

“Yah! What do you think your doing back there?”

 

Leeteuk looks at her innocently knowing full well what she means.

 

“What did I do?”

 

“Park Jeongsu, are you not thinking? Don’t you know rumors might spread between us?”

 

 Leeteuk nods then smile.

 

“Daebak! I’ll have a scandal with my wife.” He commented with a grin.

 

Earning another hit from his wife.

 

“You really love beating me!” He childishly complained.

 

“How could you say something careless like that?”

 

“I’ve got Lee Seon saeng nim’s approval.”

 

Sora suddenly stops.

 

“Approval for what?”

 

“He had agreed for me to introduce you to the public… not as my wife yet just as my girlfriend.

We’ll wait till the fans gets use to the idea then…”

 

“Are you out of your mind?!”

 

Leeteuk could feel a pain rush in his chest as he saw her reaction.

He expected this he knew she won’t easily agree to this.

He knows how much she didn’t want to be associated with him but still it hurts.

 

“I’ll protect you…”

 

“Please don’t make promises that you can’t keep.” She murmured but it was enough for him to hear.

 

“Mianhe…” He said in a low voice.

 

Sora looks at his sad face and sigh.

 

“This is not a good idea. I have already agree to live with you but announcing it to the public

is a different story. This is only temporary and…”

 

Just before Sora could finish her statement Leeteuk claimed her lips.

Sora lets out a surprise squeal when she felt his strong arms wrapped around her waist.

She felt her back being press against the wall as his right hand supports her head tinting it to the side to make more access.

She hardly even notices that she already had her eyes close, as she response to his kissed.

 

This is really frustrating…how could he have such power over me. Even how much I tried I always end up losing.

 

Leeteuk could feel her response making him bolder. He kissed her with full intensity

soon he found an opening in her lips and started exploring .

His hand starts to slide from her nape to her neck while the other one is pulling her closer to him.

He knew he should stop soon. He only wanted her to stop talking of them separating but her lips

are so addicting he’s not sure how to stop. He nips her lower lips then bites it lightly making her moan.

He felt her hands wrapped around his neck, as his left hand starts to caress her back

just then Sora opened her eyes and pushed him away.

 

“We shouldn’t be doing this.”

 

Leeteuk looks around and sigh.

 

“You’re right.”

 

“Jeongsu-ssi, I’m not talking about the place. We should be kissing like that…”

 

“Why not were married. And are we going back to ‘Jeongsu-ssi’ again?” Leeteuk responds in frustration.

 

“Have you always been like this?” Sora looks at him intently.

 

The Leeteuk she knew back then is a bit shy and awkward yet sweet and considerate.

She could see the ‘old’ Leeteuk but sometimes he had this other side of him.

It’s not that she didn’t like it, the naughty yet compassionate Leeteuk, 7 years after

she just don’t know how to handle him… and herself.

 

He lightly scratches his nape.

 

“Not really I’m only like this when I’m with you.” He said while his head down.

 

Sora could feel her face blushed at the confession. She shook her heard to clear her thought.

He’s an idol. She had seen him say greasy thing with other girls in shows before.

He knows just what to say to make a girl’s heart flutter.

She can’t trust his words but she also can’t stay away.

 

“Can I kiss you again?” He asked.

 

Sora moves back as she knows one touch could make her succumbed to him.

 

“Aniyo”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“You taste like bell pepper.” She replied with a pout,

though she doubt if she thought about the bell pepper while they are kissing a while ago.

 

“Aist… Nappeun Yeoja, you don’t have any loyalty. I ate them for you.”

He complained in his childish manner she’s familiar with, Sora smile.

 

Leeteuk playfully glared at her.

“Should I give you a punishment?”

 

Sora’s eyes widen, as she notice him moving near.

 

One step back.

 

He smiled as he took a step forward.

 

“Jeongsu-ssi…” again she moves back.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Oppa mianhe.” She awkwardly says as she again steps back.

 

“Too late…”

 

Sora run away before Leeteuk could catch her.

They run around the rooftop giggling like little children they are.

Leeteuk caught her from the back. He places his arms around her waist and rests his head in her shoulders.

He smiles as he sniffs the sweet vanilla scent.

 

Heaven…

 

Sora could feel his breath just under her ears. It is ticklish yet so comfortable.

It just feels so right being in his arms yet so frightening as well.

They heard a buzzing sound.

 

“Oppa.” She called him in an embarrass tone.

 

“Neh?”

 

“Get your phone.” She wiggles out of his embrace.

 

With a frown he lets her go and picks up his phone.

 

“What do you want?” he asked the other line.

 

“Hyung, Are heading back to the dorm already? Are you coming with Sora-ssi?”

 

Leeteuk brow crease as he listens to Donghae’s eager tone.

 

“Why do you want to know?”

 

“Hyung, just answer the question.”

 

“Arraso, we’ll go home now.”

 

“Great! Say hello to Sora-ssi for me.” Donghae sounded like a kid being promised to go to Disney Land.

 

Leeteuk shook his head as he cuts off the line.

 

“Problem?”

 

“I really can’t wait for us to have our own home already.” He said with a sigh.

 

“Kaja… I’ve promise Heechul we’ll be back in the dorm before 8pm.”

 

Sora nods as they walked to the elevator.

Both of them are quite awkward silence in the air.

Suddenly a group of people joined them in the elevator.

Leeteuk lowered his head to avoid recognition then moves to the corner with Sora.

Sora’s eyes widen when she suddenly felt Leeteuk holds her hand and place it behind them.

She looks around afraid that someone might have noticed.

She felt him squeeze her hand. She glances at his reflection in front of them and saw him smile.

--------------------------------------

I got some 'Ugly Alert' Hang over so some scene may be familiar.

This chapter is not suppose to be included but I end up writing it mid way.

I'm still not sure if I'm doing it right though?

Thanks for all the support... Please comment.

^-^