Mine...

Need to be next to you

Sora walks around the room and end up hitting her foot on the table. Limping she sat on the bed.

 

“Ahhh Pabo Kang Sora, Why did you say that? I thought you have forgotten about that already.

Why do you have to bring that up again?” She reprimands herself.

 

“I shouldn’t have said that. I…” She looks at the door and sighs.

 

“Ok, Sora stop talking to yourself already and just go to him and say sorry.” She pulls herself together and stands.

Just before she was able to reach the door she turned back and ran to the bed.

 

“I can’t do it! What if his ‘brothers’ are still there? I can’t talk to him about that in front of them.”

 

The faces of the members flash in her mind.

 

“Ahhh this is embarrassing! How could I face them now?” she then press her face into the pillow and lets out a scream.

 

She heard a light knock on the door but she didn’t want to open it. After a few minutes another knock was heard

followed by the sound of the door opening.

 

“Sora-ra…” She heard Leeteuk call her.

 

She bit her lips and keeps her head low. She still doesn’t have the courage to face him after what she done.

 

“Sora, talk to me please.” He begged.

 

“Mianhamnida” she whispered as she slowly lifts her head.

 

“I… shouldn’t have said that… Mianhae. It was all in the past now just forget about what I have said.”

 

Leeteuk puts his hands in her face then looks straight in her eyes.

 

“You’re right. I was the first one to let go. Mianhamnida.”

 

Sora tried to say something but Leeteuk place a finger in her lips.

 

“I’m not yet done.” He sighed. “I regret what I have done before but this time I won’t let go just give me a chance.

I don’t expect you to accept me yet but I’ll make sure you will soon.”

 

 “Jeongsu-ssi…”

 

“Aist! I told you not to call me that.” He complained with a pout.

 

Sora lets out a smile. He really looks so cute. It took all her will not to reach out to him.

 

“ Mianhae O-oppa” she awkwardly murmured.

 

“Don’t worry we have a lifetime together for you to get use to it. I’m still your husband remember?”

He said with a wink.

 

“Aigoo, this greasy guy.” She took his hands away from her face.

 

“What are unsatisfied? Your husband in one of the most desired to-be son-in-law in the country, you should be proud”

He pretend to act hurt.

 

Sora gives him an ‘are you serious’ face.

 

“Yah! Are you really a fan? I have charisma you know.” He complained as he strike a pose.

 

Sora just chuckles. Of course she knew about it. Her husband’s charm no one knows it better than she do.

 

“You don’t believe me? Let me show you.” He’s face turned serious making Sora stop laughing.

 

He gave them space and stands up in front of her.

 

“Let me show you, your husband’s appeal.” He said with a smirk.

 

Sora’s eyes widen as Leeteuk skillfully his shirt. She could feel getting dry.

His body starts to show off. Her face turned red as she mentally squeals. 

If she would be honest to herself she loves seeing this side of him, the side of him that is only hers.

He looks at her seductively as he playfully moves close to her.

 

“Are you ready?”

 

“J-Jeongsu…” She called him stammering.

 

Leeteuk just smile.

 

“J-Jeongsu… Don’t move or I’ll scream.” She threatens.

 

With a smile he took a step.

 

“Heechul-oppa!” She called.

 

“He left with the guys already.”

 

Sora’s eyes widen as she dodge when he tried to hug her.

 

“Yah Park Jeongsu, stop playing already.”

 

“Who said anything about playing? My wife doesn’t see my charisma. I need to remind her of my worth.”

 

In his expert move he took off his shirt. Sora’s instinctively cover her eyes.

 

“Yah Mrs. Park what are you being shy about?” He teases.

 

Sora could sense him near her. She wanted to move but her body just won’t listen to her.

 

“Look at me Sora-ra” He whispered near her ear.

 

His breath sends small current into her veins. She kept her eyes close and shook her head.

She felt him held her hand and the next thing she felt was the warm feeling of Leeteuk’s skin.

She opens her eyes and gets welcomed by Leeteuk’s bare chest.

She gulps.

 

“You could touch all you want. It’s free.” He said with a grin.

 

Unconsciously her hands start to move feeling his muscular arms.

She mentally squeals as she marveled at his hard toned chest.

She loves the feeling of the strong muscles contracting in her fingers.

 

“You really like my body don’t you?” He teases making her loss her focus in her exploring.

“Tell me Sora, which one do you like more me or my body?” He asked in a childish manner.

 

Sora stops her hand but unable to pull away. She looks at him with conflicting emotions

her expressive eyes mirrored her inner thoughts as it looks straight at him.

confusion and a dash of desire…

 

“Guess I need to exercise forever.” Leeteuk said with a boyish smile.

 

She can’t help but smiled back at him as her hand trailed down his well sculpted abs.

She felt him tense from the sensation she’s sending him and his breath starts to get uneven.

She moves her hands lower feeling the start of his happy trail under his navel.

He holds her hand before she could go any further.

 

“Omo my wife is getting naughty.” he snakes his hands around her waist.

 

“I’ve missed you so much.” He whispered as sniffs her nape.

 

“Jeongsu…”

 

She instinctively moistened her lips. He bridges the gap between their lips.

She felt his lips brush softly against her own as if testing if she would push her away.

His right hand made his way to the back of her head as he deepened the kiss asking for a response.

Her mind was now taken over by pleasure and desire after a while she started to reply.

A moan escapes . She almost didn’t recognize her own voice.

She felt his left hand caressing her body. His hand travel its way under her shirt feeling her smooth skin under his palm.

She lets out a soft protest when he lips left .

His lips went to her neck giving her butterfly kisses. He found her sensitive spot just below her ear and linger.

She lets out a gasp as she reaches to his arms, His lips moves back to hers and kiss her again.

He lets her go and to catch their breaths. He looks straight at her eyes.

 

“Saranghae” He whispered.

 

Sora’s eyes widen and her body gets cold. She suddenly felt lost her mind when blank for a minute.

As she just stared at him letting that word register in her mind.

She slowly pushed him away.

 

“I need to go to the restroom.” Her voice broke a little as she quickly ran walk towards the toilet.

 

She locked the door and walked directly on the sink. She splashed her face with cold water and lets out a heavy sigh.

She stared at herself in the mirror and ran her fingers in her swollen lips.

Tears starts to fall from her eyes, as fear starts registering on her mind

 

“Sora, don’t do this again. Don’t make the same mistake again.”

------------------------------------------------------

Me and my preverted mind strikes again kekeke...

Hope you guys like it.