His fear

Need to be next to you

 

Leeteuk is so tired. He had been helping in the preparation in the debut of their hunbae since yesterday morning.

He didn’t expect it to last this late… Sora’s face flash on his mind. Regretfully he sighs.

He really wants to see her and be with her.

She seldom asks him to meet so he was so happy when he received her text.

As he was about to say goodbye to the group when their company president pay them a visit and treat them for a meal.

He couldn’t say no good thing he saw Heechul he asked him to check on her.

His mind was with her the whole time during the meal.

He wanted to pass by after but he can’t find a proper excuse to give their manager to allow him to go that late.

They all knew how he’s so keen on his image they would surely ask questions and he would end up lying.

They had a few talks he did try his best to join their conversation from time to time afterwards they decided to return to their dorm.

Leeteuk looks at his watch its already pass 2 in the morning he could hear his bed calling him his body is begging for rest

Good thing for him his current roommates (The room assignment changes frequently) ‘Donghae’ and ‘Shindong’ visited their homes

so he had the room all to him self.

His eyes are almost close when he opens the door just before he could turn on the light something hit his face.

 

“What the?”

 

The light and he saw Heechul standing next to him holding a pillow.

Just before he could utter a word he started hitting him with the pillow.

 

“Heechul~ah stop it. Yah! I’m your Hyung how could you treat me like this?” Leeteuk asked in between hits.

 

“I don’t have a despicable Hyung like you.” Heechul answered then hits him again.

 

“Yah! Stop It I surrender. I’m sorry… I’m sorry.”

 

Heechul stops, looks at him then sighs. He gave Leeteuk one last hit before he went to sit in Donghae’s bed.

 

Leeteuk holds on to his aching arms as he walks to his bed.

 

“Why did you do that?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“She won’t do it so I do it on her behalf.”

 

“What… you mean Sora-ra? What happened to her?”

 

“Aisst now you remember her. Such a bad husband, going out with other girls getting home early in the morning while his wife is alone waiting for him.”

 

“Yah. You know I don’t mean to do it.” Leeteuk defend but somehow he’s guilty.

 

“You made her cry… She prepared a dinner for you because you promise you’ll come.” Heechul hissed

he could still remember Sora’s face when she open the door for him.

The disappointment and sadness is written all over her face.

He really don’t know what to do he hate seeing girls cry specially his friends.

 

“She cried?” Leeteuk cussed mentally.

The last thing he ever wants is to make her cry and now he did.

 

“Is she ok?”

 

“Wae? Do you care?”

 

“Hechul~ah”

 

“Geez… She said she’s fine.” Heechul pout as he again remembers her face.

He really didn’t want to leave her. She looks so lonely yet still acting tough.

He tried to comfort her but she just wipes her tears away then smile.

She asked him to eat with her and he didn’t have the heart to say no.

For some unknown reason he ‘like’ Sora…

Like her as a friend more like a sister after he heard about their situation he appointed himself as her protector.

How could he entrust a little bunny to a wolf!!!!

He jokingly criticizes Leeteuk during the meal Sora laughs yet still defends her husband.

 

“She even takes your side” Heechul complained.

“You should take better care of her.”

 

“I know. Mianhe.”

 

“Shhh… You should say that to Sora-ssi not to me.” Heechul hissed before he leaves the room.

 

Leeteuk is now all alone his body is tired and aching from Heechul’s beating yet his mind is fully awake.

He wanted to call her even more go to her house but he knew she’ll be sleeping by now.

He force himself to sleep before the sun raise he leaves the dorm to visit Sora.

--------------------

Leeteuk stand in front of Sora’s apartment but he still can’t bring himself to enter.

He knows he can’t stand outside for too long people might see him and recognize him anytime.

Yet he is more scared of facing Sora than anything right now.

 

What should I say to her? Will she be angry? Of course she’ll be angry Pabo! Aistt!

 

He walks round and round in front of the door he got shock when it suddenly open.

 

“Jungsu-ssi” Sora called him.

 

“S-Sora-ra… A-annyeong” Leeteuk almost hit himself for stuttering.

“Ummm… S-sora-ra…”

 

Before Leeteuk could finished his words Sora pulled him inside the house.

 

“What do you think you’re doing standing there? What if my neighbors recognized you?”

 

“Mianhe” He said while looking at her.

“Mianhe for making you wait last night. I really didn’t mean to do that. I swear I tried my best to come but…”

 

“Arraso. You don’t need to explain I understand.” She interrupt with a smile.

 

He felt relief hearing that but somehow he could sense there’s something wrong.

He tried holding her hands yet she pulled away.

Now he could see the difference. Sora’s smile is the same as when they first met.

She’s so distant seems like the wall she had place between them that he had been trying to break since they met has become thicker.

 

“Sora-ra… Why are you acting like this? I swear I didn’t mean to make you wait.”

 

“Jungsu-ssi I understand. I’m not angry with you. You have work and have your personal life too. I have been imposing on you too much already.

I’m very thankful for everything that you did for me. You’ve been a good friend to me and…”

 

“Sora-ra! Stop blocking me from your life I’m still your husband.” Leeteuk burst out.

 

How could she think of him that way? Imposing on him? In what way?

Can’t she see that I’m happy being needed by her, to be able to help her in the small ways I can.

 

 “Jungsu-ssi you don’t need to do this anymore. Last night was a wakeup call for me. I’ve been relying on you so much already.

What would happen when we separate how would I be able to move on if you always make me think that I have you by my side…”

 

Leeteuk pulled her. The next thing he knew his lips were pressed against hers.

He didn’t know why he did it but he knew it’s the only way for her to understand him.

Tentatively he moves his lips. Her lips were so sweet he could get lost in them.

His right hand went to the side of her face and caresses it.

 He wish this moment would last for a long time but he knew in one way or another he needs to end it.

Breathlessly and reluctantly he lets go of her lips. He press his forehead on hers as his hand still holding the side of her face.

 

“Please don’t push me away.” He whispered. 

------------------------

updated at last ^_^v

My internet connection is having some problems.

I haven't checked this so I'll edit the errors tomorrow.

Thank you for all the comments