April... A night She would always remember...

Need to be next to you

April 2007

Super Junior's LeeTeuk, EunHyuk, ShinDong and KyuHyun were involved in a car accident couple of hours ago [Korea time : 12.20am].

They were driving back to their apartment after their Kiss the Radio [Sukira] radio show when this happened.

According to witnesses, the car lost control on the highway and overturned, causing the members to get out of the car bleeding with major and minor injuries.

The exact conditions are not known at this moment, but ShinDong is okay according to sources.

Their 2 managers were also riding in the car and they are currently all hospitalized in Kang Nam Hospital.

--------------------------------------------------

Silence...

 

Her mind became blank at that moment as she stared at the television.

Her whole world had stop as soon as she heard the news...

she didn't even notice the tears flowing in her cheeks.

This is just a bad joke... maybe she's fell asleep without her knowing and currently having a nightmare.

She lets out a forced laugh and pinch her self.

She could feel the pain still she countinue pinching... Not even once believing the report.

 

"Jung su-ssi" with her trembling hand she clumsily find her cellphone.

 

It becomes harder and harder to breath… she felt like the air is being taken away from her.

She tried ringing his phone…

 

No answer.

 

She called again.

 

Still no answer.

 

Her tears start blurring her vision.

 

In panic she ran to her room and took a coat and her wallet.

Not minding the fact that she is still wearing her pajama she went out of her house.

She saw a cab stops in front of a neighbor ahjussi without thinking twice she ran and get on the cab before him.

 

“Agassi, that’s my car” the guy opened the door of the car and angrily complained.

 

She looks back at him. The moment she saw her face he knew that it was an emergency.

He lets out a nod and closes the door.

Sora didn’t say anything as she turned to the driver.

 

“Ahjussi, please bring me to Kang nam Hospital.” She instructed in a low voice.

 

Sora kept her head low the whole drive… praying for his safety.

Please keep him safe. Please…

 

“Agassi were here.” The driver said after a few minutes’ drive.

 

Sora looks up and gave him the taxi fare.

She could feel her heart beating fast. She had second thoughts on going out of the cab.

 

“Agassi…”

 

Sora looks back on the driver. His old face is full of concern as he smile.

 

“Everything will be ok.”

 

Tears fell from her eyes and lets out a force smile.

 

“Neh, Kasamhamnida Ahjussi”

 

She ran into the hospital. There are reporters outside taking pictures and updates.

Some fans were sitting on a corner crying.

The securities are full force in preventing the media as well as the ranging fans.

She silently walks towards the information.

 

“Agassi, where is Jungsu’s room?”

 

“Jung su?”

 

“Park Jungsu”

 

The nurse studies her.

 

“You mean Super Junior’s Leeteuk?”

 

“Neh,”

 

“Are you a fan?”

 

“What?”

 

“Sorry Agassi but only family is allowed to see them.”

 

“But…”

 

“Agassi, don’t make any commotion. We would issue an official statement regarding their condition”

 

“I’m his wife” she interrupts without thinking she blurted out the truth.

 

All she had in her mind right now is to know he is safe.

 

The nurse looks at her intently.

 

“Agassi, I don’t want to say this to you but you are ‘fifth wife’ your ‘husband’ have.

What's with you saesang fans? Do you actually think we are that stupid? He’s a popular idol.

Everyone knows he’s still single. Can’t you even come up with more believable excuse?”

 

She felt a tear fell.

 

“I’m telling the truth.” She murmured but she wasn’t able to hear her anymore.

 

A commotion happen when Leeteuk and Eunhyuk get rolled by a wheelchair.

Shindong is walking next to them with the assistance of their agents.

Media starts crowding them together with the screaming fans.

Slowly Sora walks towards them. Her eyes are fixed on him.

He looks weak and a bit groggy due to the medicine.

His face is covered by a mask. She pushed her way near them.

Not minding the angry screams from the fans.

 

“Jungsu-ssi” She called.

 

“Jungsu-ssi!!!!” she called again in a louder voice.

 

“Jungsu-ssi, it’s me Sora. Jungsu” She screams.

 

She felt arms holding her. Securities are trying to hold her away from him.

Her tears come streaming.

That moment she notices their difference as they pulled her from him.

The same moment she realized his importance in her life.

It scares her cause that means she would be returning to the same life she once run away from.

---------------------------------------

This is in memory of that unfaithfull day in April that we almost lost our beloved Super Junior.

I know that Kyunhun suffered the most in this accident.

But Jungsu also receive the second most severe injury with 170 stitches.

So happy they have been able to survive this tragedy and continue to make us happy with their music.

When I'm free by the weekend I'll update the next chapter.

I promise to make them meet in the next chapter.

Kasamhamnida to all who greet me today on my birthday ^_^