Fan Meeting!

Need to be next to you

 

Their eyes suddenly met and for some unknown reason, they felt an invisible force pulling them towards each other.

She could smell the relaxing scent of his perfume that she loves so much.

It always gives her comfort for that scent reminds her that he’s near.

His eyes went down to her lips.

Tension starts to fill the air yet they can’t seem to pull away…

rather they don’t want to pull away.

His face went down to hers she instantly close her eyes in anticipation.

She felt their lips met hers.

Tentatively he started to move his lips.

Instinctively she tried to respond to his kiss.

She never have been kiss like this before…she have never been kissed before

But his kiss they are sharing right now is the best.

If it weren’t for the fact that they needed air they won’t even thought of stopping.

She glace up to him as her heart beats fast.

He looks cool and calm, a small smile creeping on his lips.

He peeks on her in the corner of his eyes and gently blows out a deep breath.

He is still affected of the kiss. The feeling is still over whelming.

He looks straight to her eyes.

 

“Saranghe” he whispered.

“Daebak!” So young exclaimed after she finished one of the episode of her synopsis.

“This is great Sora-ya. I’m sure Producer Oh. Would love this.” She added.

 

Sora smiled at her friend. They have been friends since middle high.

She is someone she could consider close to her.

She often asks her to proof read her work before submitting.

She is a honest person to the point of being blunt and frank.

She is her personal critic.

 

“This is way better than you previous work. It has more emotion like…” So-young glared at her.

 

“Is there something you want to tell me Sora-ya?”

 

She has been reserved but So-young let her be. She won’t force her to say anything.

She just stayed behind her, support her in what she does and waits for her to call out for help.

She still hasn’t told her about the marriage.

It’s not that she don’t trust her. But the thing between her and Jungsu it’s something

She can’t share with anyone… or more precisely she doesn’t want to share with anyone.

No Sora, you just don’t want any complications nothing more. You and Jungsu are just friends.

You came into this mess to avoid that, to finally have a normal life…

 

“What do you mean?” Sora asked innocently.

 

“Do you… Do you have a boyfriend?” She tags her sleeves “tell me about him. Omo is he cute?

Where did you met? How long have you two been together? I need details”

 

“Yah! Yoo So-young, could you stop nagging. I don’t have a boyfriend” She called out with a smile.

 

So-young pout.

 

“You’re always secretive. I really don’t know how you able to write beautiful love stories when you

yourself don’t have interest with boys. Don’t you need inspiration in writing these things?”

 

Sora suddenly blushed as Jungsu’s image flashes her mind. She unconsciously holds the ring he gave her.

She made it as a pendant.

 

“Omo you’re blushing you like someone don’t you?” So-young tease.

 

“Ani… I don’t”

 

“Come on Sora-ya, it’s ok to have crushes. It’s not a crime. And speaking of crushes you’re coming with me”

 

Sora gave her a confused look. So-young just smiled at her and tag her.

So-young pulled her inside the car. Sora had been used to her weird way.

Her friend is known for falling in love at the drop of a hat.

 

“Who is it this time?” she asked.

 

So-young smiled broadly at her as she raises a CD. Sora’s eyes instantly went wide.

 

“Super Junior ’05?”

 

“Neh, they are becoming popular nowadays. But what surprise me is that you actually know them.”

 

“I had seen them on the television.” She lied.

She can’t look at her Sora hated lying but she can’t tell the truth either.

So-young just nods then started the car.

 

“Today we will meet them personally.”

 

“Wae?” Sora looks back at her.

 

“They are having a fan meeting and we are going to attend.” She answered with a grin.

--------------------------------

Sora can’t believe where she's at right now. She’s standing inside a hall.

Posters of Super Junior ’05 were place on one corner.

Their music is playing in the background entertaining the line of people.

For a starting group like them they sure have a strong fanbase.

Screaming fans are enthusiastically waiting to enter the room where the fan meeting will be held.

Behind that door, they would be one step closer to them.

 

“Sora-ya are you ok?” So-young asked.

“Mianne I know you’re not interested in this kind of stuff but Bora back outs on the last minute due to

some emergency. You know how much I don’t like to come to this kind of event alone.”

 

Bora is their other friend. She’s working part time in the production company Sora’s writing.

 

“Ani its ok So-young-ah.”

 

Sora’s heart beats fast as they announce that they could now enter.

Much to Sora’s dismay So-young have able to find them a good seat.

The room suddenly gets dark as videos of all the members starts to flash on the screen.

 

‘Miracle’ their second promotional single started playing. As the light centered on the stage the group starts dancing.

The pop dance beat of the song together with the catchy choreography warms the heart of the audience.

They are all smiling as they perform the light hearted motions of the song.

 After the song ended they had some fan interaction.

So-young would even scream so loud as the boys starts trolling each other in the stage.

There are some simple yet sweet interactions between the boys that make the fans squeal.

They also performed “Twins (knock out)”

And her current favorite “Believe”

Fans are asked to line up for the fan signing.

 

“Sora-ya lets go”

 

“huh?”

 

“We need to line up now or else we won’t get the chance to meet them.”

 

“So-young-ah I’ll just wait for you here.”

 

“Ani you’ll come with me. Don’t worry I brought extra CD and posters.” She smiled as she shows the 2 CD and pulled her to the line.

 

Sora has no choice but to follow. She kept her head down. Her heart is beating fast as they got nearer.

She could clearly see him now.

He looks a bit tired yet his smiling happily to the fans.

It had only been 2 weeks since she last so him yet it seems so long.

 

“Oppa, could we also take photo with all of you?” So-young asked.

 

“Neh,” Leeteuk replied.

 

So-young asked one of the staff to take the picture and then positioned herself between the members.

 

“Sora-ya come here. We are going to take picture with Super Juniors” So-young called out in a loud voice.

 

All eyes went to her. Her face flush as she tried her best to hide behind other fans.

 

“Chamkkanman” So-young excuse and drags her out of hiding.

 

Still with a bowed head she walks towards them. She could see Jung-su’s face beams with recognition.

 

“Lift you head up Sora-ya.” She heard him whisper near her ears.

 

She instinctively looks back at him and found his face close to her.

Before she could say anything the camera flashed.

The boys went back to their seats.

 

“Please sign our Poster” She heard So-young said as she pulled out the two CD and two posters of all the members.

 

“This one is for me please write for Yoo So-young and the other one is for my friend Sora-ya”

 

She looks back at her.

 

“Sora-ya what would you like them to write?”

 

Sora didn’t respond. She just looks at them or more specifically she’s looking at him.

Jungsu is smiling a different smile than before. Sora is curious to know why.

Is it because of her?

 

“Just write down for Kang Sora. Forgive her she rarely sees idols.” So-young tease.

 

“I think she’s cute” Donghae said.

 

“Awww” Donghae exclaimed as he felt someone kick him under the table.

 

“Mianhe Donghae-ah.” Jung su murmured.

 

“It’s ok hyung.” Dong hae said with a force smile.

 

The other members laugh at them.

 

“Donghae-ah stop flirting around and focus on your job.” Eunhyuk teases.

 

Donghae pouts. “but she is cute” he said in a low voice before he silently continues signing.

 

Leeteuk is the last one to sign her poster. He hands the picture to her with a smile.

 

“Thank you for coming to our Fan meeting Sora-ssi”

-------------------------------

 

So-young was squealing as they went out of the room.

 

“You’re so lucky Donghae said you’re cute.” She playfully hit Sora lightly.

“God I’m so envious. Who do you like among them?”

 

“I’m a fan of Jungsu-ssi” Sora admitted.

 

“Jungsu? Leeteuk?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“Good. I don’t want us to be rivals.” So-young said teasingly.

 

“Can I see your poster I want to know what they’ve written?”

 

So-young looks at the poster.

 

“Mianhe Sora-ya. Leeteuk oppa got your name wrong. I remember I clearly said to write 'Kang Sora' how

come he make such a mistake”

 

Sora take the poster and looks at Jung su’s dedication.

 

Park Sora, I’m happy to see you today. Leeteuk.

 

Sora’s eyes widen. No, Jungsu didn’t make any mistake…

She’s no longer Kang Sora, she is Park Sora, Park Jung su’s wife.

----------------------------------------

Sorry for the long update.

Hope you guys like my new chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.