SUJU's Kid

Need to be next to you

I've always been amazed of Donghae's affectionate way of waking up the members.

Suddenly got the idea for the previous chapter.

Some other wierdness of SUJU will be seen in the next chapters

----------------------------------------

 

Sora sits awkwardly in the sofa as three Super Junior fuss over her. Heechul didn’t want any of them to stay inside the room.

 

“Here’s the ice.” Heechul said as he hand over the ice bag to Leeteuk.

 

“Gomowo.” Leeteuk murmured as he checks the small bump in Sora’s hear.

 

“Is she Ok?” Donghae asked which earned him a glare from Leeteuk.

 

“I’m fine. This always happens to me.” Sora answered to lessen the tension.

 

“Yes, It does.” A small smile curve in Leeteuk’s lips but after a few seconds he frowns.

“But how could you allow yourself to be injured after being discharge from the hospital.”

 

“Mianhe, It was my fault I want to surprise Leeteuk Hyung I didn’t know a girl was on his room.”

 

“It’s Ok, don’t worry too much Donghae-ssi It’s an accident.”

 

 “You know me?”

 

Heechul smack him in the head.

 

“Of course she does. Sora-ra’s been a Super Junior fan since our debut, right?”

 

Sora smile at Heechul. “Neh.”

 

“You’re our fan? Ahh now I’m more guilty for doing that to you. If I didn’t hugged while you’re sleeping…”

 

“You Hugged her?!” Leeteuk’s booming voice interrupts Donghae’s apology.

 

“Umm Donghae~ah help me prepare the table for breakfast.”

Heechul quickly pulled Donghae before Leeteuk could do anything.

 

Leeteuk was about to follow them but Sora hold him in his hand to stop him.

 

“Jeongsu~…O- oppa… Donghae-ssi didn’t mean it don’t be mad at him.”

 

Leeteuk pouts.

 

“You easily call me oppa in this kind of situation.”

 

 “He’s your dongseang treat him better.”

 

“Why are you depending him? Do you like Lee Donghae?” He accused.

 

Sora glared at him.

 

“Yah! How could you say that? He’s like your brother that makes him my doryeonnim.” Her face blush as she said the last phase.

 

Leeteuk smiles.

“You’re not interested in him?”

 

“Ani, that would be like .”

 

 “You mean you don’t like him or any of the members?” Leeteuk asked with an amuse smile.

 

“Of course I like them. I told you before I’m already married with you how could I be interested with other guys?”

 

“No one knows were married. When you got your freedom… will you date any of them?” He asked in a flat tone.

 

Sora could here insecurity in his voice. She wanted to reassure him but she knows her limitation.

 

“I won’t date any of them. I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”

 

“Arasso, don’t be mad.” He gently places the ice bag in his bump again. Their eyes met.

 

“Sora-ra… I’ll kiss you.” He said then lowered his head to her. Sora automatically close her eyes.

 

“Leeteuk hyung, table is ready.” Donghae shouts as he went back to the living room.

 

Sora pulls away just before Leeteuk’s lips touched hers. Leeteuk glared at the unassuming Donghae.

 

“Did I interrupt anything?”

 

Sora smiled at him. “Aniyo you’re just in time Donghae-ssi.”

 

Leeteuk pouts as he led Sora to the dinning area.

 

Leeteuk is still glaring at Donghae making him so uncomfortable.

 

“Did I do something wrong?”

 

“Donghae-yah, just shut up and finished your food.” Heechul commented as he stands up to get some water.

 

“Leeteuk Hyung, I already said I’m sorry. Sora-ssi forgave me already. I promise not to hug and sniff when she’s sleeping.”

 

Leeteuk eyes widen with what he had heard.

 

“You sniff her? You hugged her and your telling me you even sniff her? Are you a dog?”

 

“I thought she was you.”

 

“And that give you permission to smell her?! Don’t you even think that it might not be me?”

 

“You both have the habit of covering yourself with a blanket. I thought you smelled different though.” Donghae reasoned innocently.

 

“You…”

 

“Oppa ah!” Sora said as she feed him using her spoon.

 

Leeteuk looks at her in amusement and with a smile he accepted the food.

 

“This is unfair.” Donghae looks at Sora and opens his mouth. Sora looks at Leeteuk for help.

 

“Yah Lee Donghae.” Leeteuk reprimand as he feed Sora. She looks at Donghae first then shyly took a bite.

 

“Aist Seriously.” Donghae complained then turned to Leeteuk.

 

     

 

Leeteuk didn't know if he'll laugh at his Dongsaeng's childishness or feel irritated for interfering

Suddenly a spoon went to Donghae’s mouth. He looks up and saw Heechul.

 

“Do you want more?” Heechul asked.

 

Donghae shook his head.

 

Heechul looks at Sora and shrugged. Sora gave him a silent ‘Thank you’ then smile.

-----------------------------------------

So sleepy I'll check for the errors next time

Next chapter... Leeteuk will talk to Lee Soo Man (CEO of SM entertainent)