Our Agreement

Need to be next to you

 

Awkwardly they sited facing each other.

 

“Jung su-ssi, Komapsumnida for accepting our offer.

 

I know this is a bit odd but this would only be temporary.” Atty Song broke the silence.

Jung su glance at the old man then eyed at her. She’s still quite. She’s like in a deep thought.

Sometime he would see her stealing glance at him. Their eyes met and anxiously they look away.

 

“You don’t have to worry. We’ll make sure no one will know about this.” The lawyer continued.

 

He gave Jung su a folder that contains a 5 page contract.

 

“This is just for formalities and your protection. I will leave you two to discuss this first.

If you want to add or revise anything just let me know.”

 

Atty. Song looks at Sora and smile.

 

“Call me when you need anything.”

Sora lets out a simple smile and nod.

 

After he left silence filled them.

 

“um… Mianhamnida.” She murmured.

“For what?”

“I know this is not easy for you…” she bit her lower lips.

“For an Idol to be doing this…”

“I’m not yet an Idol.” He interrupts. He could feel a bitter after taste when he said those words.

Suddenly he remembers the reason he’s here today. His dream…

 

“but you will be…” She said interrupting his thoughts.

“Soon you would be able to debut and make a name for yourself.”

He stared at her. She sounded so sure. He shook his head and smile.

“How could you say that? You haven’t even seen me sing or dance.”

Sora felt her face turning red but she held her head high.

“I don’t know anything about being an Idol but I can see you are ‘special’” She answered truthfully with a smile.

 

She tends to speak her mind. She doesn’t know why but she believes that given a chance he will succeed.

Jung su looks away and smile. This is the first time he heard someone say that. Even his family didn’t believe he could make it.

Sometime even he himself is losing hope and yet this girl…

Trying to distract himself, he turned to the contract.

 

“We’ll have a secret marriage?”

“Ne” She looks at him in the eyes.

“You’re an idol… you’ll be an idol” she corrected.

“It would be bad for your image if this went out”

Jung su nods she has a point.

“This won’t be permanent after 5 years we would have our divorce. I could assure you I would protect your name…”

“Good, but you know its weird hearing a girl say these things. You are talking about divorce like it was nothing.”

 

He saw her blushed. The girl in front of her is a walking contradiction.

She can be shy and innocent in one minute yet brave and smart in the next.

 

“Tell me what you would get from all of this.”

“My freedom”

 

He looks at her intently. Willing her to explain but to his disappointment. She didn’t continue. He sighs.

 

“Isn’t it ironic to find your freedom by being married to someone?”

She smiled at him.

“Life is full of Ironies”

 

He turns to the contract again.

 

“We will be living separately?” he asked.

“Ours is an unconventional marriage…”

“Tell me about it…”

She breaths first before she continue.

“You’ll be focusing on your work. Atty. Song said that you would be living in the dorm together with your members.

The least you need to worry about is me.”

 

His brows start to crease.

 

“How could I be that selfish? You’re my wife, how do you expect me not to care about you?”

 

She looks at him in the eyes.

 

“I’m the one that is being selfish… we drag you into this. I don’t expect anything more.”

 

Jung su bit his inner cheeks to restrain himself from saying anything.

He took another look at the contract. All that’s written there is favorable to him.

All is for his advantage. It’s illogical but somehow he hates the situation.

 

“I don’t like this.”

 

Sora looks at him with wide eye.

Is he backing out?

She could feel the fear and disappointment creeping in her heart but she can understand him.

 

“You’ll be my wife you can’t ask me to throw you out of my life just like that.

For 5 years we’ll be married and during that time whether you like it or not I will take care of you.

You’re right we won’t have a conventional marriage. No one should know about us

and we won’t be living together but we shouldn’t be strangers.” He reasons.

 

Honestly speaking he is still at lost on accepting the offer but he could clearly see that she needs this

and somehow he wanted to help her as a friend…

 

Sora stared at him and lets out a smile.

 

“ne, kamsahamnida Jung su-ssi”

 

His face blushed as he looks at her smiling face. A smile forms at his lips. He’s not sure what their future holds

But right now he’s taking the risk for his dream and for…

_______________________________________________

 

Kamsahamnida for all the subscribers...

This is still back story on our dimple couple Marriage.

To make the story as real as posible I'm watching SUJU's clips during their debuts

I would be updating the next chapter with their trainee days and debut 

^-^v