The Force Between Us

Need to be next to you

Sora woke up in her husband’s arms with a smile she stared at his face.

She still can’t believe what had happened… she officially given her all to this man.

The man she wishes to spend the rest of her life with.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that are you planning to me?”

 

“If your awake why are you pretending to sleep?”

 

“I woke up when you move. What a shame, I was giving you a chance to molest me but you didn’t do it.”

 

“Not everyone have a dirty mind like you.”

 

Sora laugh as sit up. Shyly and a bit awkwardly she puts on her clothes.

 

Leeteuk pouts. “I like you better undress.”

 

Her face blushed. She looks back at him with a playful glare. “ert!”

 

“I think you should go now.” She said after a while. Her eyes were avoiding him not wanting him to see through her mind.

 

He kneel next to her and wrap his arms around her body as he rest his head on her shoulder.

He showered her silky white neck with kisses. He smile as he the marks he lift in her skin the night before.

Ohhh he just can’t seem to get enough of her.

 

“Jeongsu~ stop… You… You… need to go” She said in a husky voice.

 

He love the way her voice sounded full of longing. He knew she wanted him as much as he do.

He started moving his hand caressing her bare stomach up to her .

 

“Uhhh~” she moaned “Jeongsu~”

 

“What?” He asked innocently with a mischievous smile his eyes are dancing with delight as he stare at her face.

 

Her face turned pinkish from embarrassment. His fingers are playfully teasing her as he continue to make tiny kisses on her face.

 

------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk kiss her forehead. He saw her buried her face on the pillow. With her soft Reddish Brown hair in the white sheet she looks Tempting. How much he wanted to stay by her side, keep her in his arms forever.

But he knew he had his responsibilities…

He would do everything in his power to gain as much influence so that Soon! In the very near future, He could stand in stage and introduce her to her fans.

If that won’t work maybe he could start a small business and assist his wife in her writing.

He had a wide smile in his face as he silently walks out of the house. As he locks the door, he suddenly felt a chill in his spine.

He turned around to check if anyone is around.

The neighborhood still quiet and no one is in sight but he still can’t shake the feeling that he is being watched.

He pulled his beanie in to cover haft of his eyes and pulled his jacket to his face.

He walked fast and after turning to a corner he looked back. He saw a familiar figure on a corner but when he checks again it vanished.

! This is not good.

Leeteuk had been distracted though out the practice.

 

“Yah! This stupid Duck. You not yourself since you came back did something happen? Did Sora-ra Broke up with you already?”

 

“Aist that won’t happen!”

 

“You seem confident don’t tell me you…” Heechul looks at him accusingly.

 

“I don’t need to tell you about that… We are fine. Sora-ra and I are great.” He said as a smile formed in his lips.

 

“Ok so you two are ‘great’ that’s why your mind is still with her during practice.”

 

“That’s not it.”

 

“What do you have other girls aside from Sora-ra? Aigoo”

 

“Be serious.” Leeteuk complain.

 

“Then what’s your problem?”

 

Leeteuk sigh “I think someone saw me walk out of Sora’s house.” His voice full of distress.

 

“What?! Are you sure? How could you be stupid? Do you know who it is?”

 

“I don’t know but I’m scared I don’t want to hurt any of you.”

 

“Sora… did they see her?”

 

“No. I guess not, she’s still sleeping when I left.”

 

“We need to make sure. For now you are not allowed to go to her house.”

 

“What?! How could you tell me to leave her alone during this time? If they truly see me, Sora-ra will be in danger.”

 

“I know but she will be in more danger if you went back there again. Right now they might be camping out of her apartment waiting for you to comeback”

 

“I need to know if she’s ok. I can’t just vanish from her life not after last night…”

 

“I understand you could use my other phone later we will call her so that she won’t misunderstand.”

 

Their conversation was interrupted with a sudden commotion from the members.

 

“What’s going on?”

 

“The cursing Ahjumma is back.” Sungmin answered.

 

“Who?” Leeteuk asked confused.

 

“Your fan, the one who pretended to be a chaebol’s daughter to enter our training room then swear at everyone when her Disguise got busted.”

 

“What does she want?”

 

“She’s insisting to see you then she curse some girl… what’s the name? I can’t remember she said she’ll protect you from her or something.”

 

“I think she said my sister’s name Sora. It’s not like my sister would try to kill you or anything. Do you know anyone else with the same name?” Hyukjae asked.

 

Leeteuk’s eyes widen he could feel fear rush to his body.

 

She knows her… She knows Sora

 

Before he could run out of the room Heechul blocks his way.

 

“Don’t make this any worst. We’ll find a way to protect her so don’t do anything stupid.”

 

Leeteuk refuse to listen as he started to push him out of his way. Heechul gets agitated and start hitting him.

Their other members pulled them apart.

 

“Get your sense straight. You’re our leader act like one.” Heechul shouts.

 

With Kangin holding him back. Leeteuk sat on the floor resigned and confuse.

Heechul lets out a deep breath.

 

“We won’t let anything to happen to her. I promise.”

------------------------------------