Tired and Restless

Need to be next to you

2007

“Where are you? Are you ok? Did anything happen?”

 

She heard panic in his voice.

 

“Jeongsu-ya I am ok” She answered in a forced cheery voice

 

“Mianhe Sora-ra” he said in the phone one night. “This is all my fault… I…”

 

She knew he’s crying. Not just once she had heard him cry from the other line desperately wanting to be there for her and protect her

But they both know that’s not always possible he had commitments and worst they being together is the cause of all their hardship.

 

She closed her eyes as she hold on her tears.

 

“Are you regretting being with me?” She asked him.

 

“Ani… Having you in my life is the best thing that had happen to me but because of me…”

 

“You are also the best thing that happen in my life too and I would never regret loving you.” She said is a sad smile.

 

She heard him cry even more.

 

“Yah Park Jeong su… I should be the one crying right now.” She complained.

 

He crackle between his sob.

 

“Did you know that this is the first time you have said you love me?”

 

She let out a shy laugh.

 

“Gomowo, I just wish I could protect you.”

 

Sora shook her head.

 

“I don’t need you to protect me, I had experience worst before. You should have seen my father’s family.

Don’t worry too much I could depend myself all I ask from you is to be there for me.

I can endure anything if you’re by my side, you could promise me that right? You’ll never leave me?”

 

“I will never do that, I’ll never abandon you even if you eventually get tired of me I’ll stick to you like a glue. Saranghae Kang Sora, Saranghae My Wife.”

 

That was their last conversation. The only promise he had unable to keep.

For days she had waited for him to visit her or at least call but she end up in vain.

She tried her best to understand. She makes excuses for him for every calls rejected.

He is just busy. He is protecting me by keeping his distance.

He Love me… He Love me…

Heechul would sometimes pass by to check on her.

But those visits have lessen and lessen as time pass by until the only way he could see them is in the videos and TV shows they recorded.

Her phone had suddenly been flooded by hate mail she don’t have a choice but to change her number.

She her every day photos was sent to her freaking her out.

She even reported it to the police but they doesn’t seems to take it too seriously.

There’s even a time when she went to her room in the university their board is covered with edited pictures of her.

She felt like crying as she hear her classmates whispered rumors behind her back.

Her friends tried to depend her and help her tear all the posters down.

She didn’t understand who anyone could do this kind of things. What they would get in ruining her life.

She’s hurting, the pain turns to anger but she’s not sure who she should pin her anger on then comes numbness.

---------------------------------------------------

“What do you want?” Leeteuk asked Soo jin.

She was one of his fans… a Saesang fan to be exact.

She always goes to their every taping sent them foods and gifts.

He used be thankful for all her support until one day she started appearing everywhere he goes.

Even in their family house, introducing herself to his mom.

She would sometimes wear disguises to pass by the security and enter their dorm.

They been very patient with her even when she intentionally hurt and curse at some members for what she believes

As punishment for giving him a hard time.

Because she is his fan and they didn’t want to make a big issue out of it they let her go.

But now he regrets that… he regrets not stopping her from the beginning till she get this far.

Against Heechul’s suggestion he meets up with her. He didn’t want to just sit in one corner while this girt torment the woman he loves.

“Oppa… don’t be angry. I just wanted to protect you.”

“I don’t need protection. I just want my life.”

“Oppa~ you are just being blinded can’t you see that girl seduce you and turning you against us. She ruining you and the whole Super Junior.”

“Sora-ra didn’t do anything wrong and I want you to stop tormenting her.”

“She deserve it she’s a . A like her don’t need a place in this world.”

“Watch your mouth!” He is trying his best to keep his composure.

“She doesn’t deserve you Oppa. She is just using you and will bring you down. All I am trying to do is to protect you.” She plead.

Leeteuk looks at her like words were alien language he can’t seems to understand.

Sora had been his strength and support all this time. And now he don’t deserve her just because he is now a star?

“If being in the spotlight means losing her then I quit!”

Soo jin’s eyes widen. Fear and frustration mixed in her face.

“You can’t do that! No, you won’t do it. You’re just bluffing Oppa. This is your dream”

Leeteuk felt a sting in his heart.

“Watch me…”

“Oppa!! If you do that I would never forgive that girl. I swear her life will be a living hell”

-------------------------------------

Leeteuk went back to his dorm in daze.

The Room are in chaos most of the members are in their floor.

Shindong, Heechul, Kimbum, Kyuhyun and Sungmin is on one side having a mini drinking session

Ryeowook is preparing their snack which Eunhyuk and Donghae keep stealing before he could serve them.

Yesung is watching television in the couch munching on his chips.

Three members are missing Kangin has a Hosting gig while Siwon is currently on a meeting for new project and so is Hangeng in his country.

“Hyung where have you been?” Donghae instantly ask upon seeing him.

“Ryeowook made some delicious snacks Do you want some?” Eunhyuk commented as he take another piece on the place.

“Yah! That’s our food.” Shindong complained.

The two just looks at them and grinned sheepishly and Heenim throws them an empty can of beer.

They took cover accidentally knocking Yesung in the process. He glared at them as both tried to put on their innocent faces while blaming on each other.

“Hyung Help!”

“They are such a kid.” Kyuhyun grumble as he drink from his glass.

Leeteuk just looks at them blankly.

“Can you just all shut up?!” His loud voice filled the room.

“Hyung do you have a problem?”

He looks around him. He is now even sure who’s asking the question all he know is that he needs time to be alone.

He shook his head then quietly enter his room.

“Hyung!” someone called.

“Let him be.”

Leeteuk close the door and lock the room.

-------------------------------------------

Not a happy Charter Sorry

I am writing the next chapter now

I had been on hiatus on this story for a long time

I'll make sure to update as regularly as posible