September 2007 The Beginning of the End

Need to be next to you

September 2007

 

Sora wakes up on the sound of her phone ringing. She looks up on the caller ID and smile.

 

“Good Morning my wife.” Leeteuk cheery greet from the other line.

 

“Good Morning. Why are you up so early?” She knew he’s not really a morning person. Sleep is as precious as food for him.

 

“We are still practicing. We haven’t slept yet it’s already been 2 days.” He complained.

 

Sora’s heart sank as he said those words.

 

“Do you plan to kill yourself? You shouldn’t over work yourself you have just recovered. What if your stiches open? I bet you didn’t even eat breakfast yet.”

 

She stops as she heard giggles from the other line.

 

“Yah Park Jeongsu-ssi, do I look like I’m joking right now?”

 

“Ani.” He laugh then continue. “You just sounded like a wife fussing at her workaholic husband.”

 

“I am your wife!” She insist.

 

“and I thank God for that.” He answers.

 

Sora felt her heart skip a beat. She tried to suppress a smile.

 

“Sora-ra?”

 

“Hmmm… I’m still here.”

 

“I just call to wish you good luck. Don’t forget to eat your breakfast before heading out.” He said.

 

“Coming for someone who don’t take care of himself…” She sighs. “Gomowo”

 

“Don’t nag.” He jokingly says. “You don’t need to worry too much.”

 

“Then stop doing things that would make me worry.”

 

“Sora-ra… I miss you” He said then hangs up.

 

She’s still holding on her phone with a smile.

 

“I miss you too” She whispered.

---------------

Sora is so excited. They have just finished proof reading her script and it pass.

They would be discussing some changes but she already signed for it to be released.

She send Leeteuk a message informing him of the good news.

 

Daebak! My wife is really the best… we should celebrate.

 

He replied.

No need. Your comeback is coming you need to rest. Let’s do it another time.

 

Bogoshipo T.T

 

Sora giggle at his childish reply. She passed by a music store. Posters of Super Juniors are all over the wall.

She took a CD and stared at his picture.

 

He really look different…

 

“Are you an ELF too?” Said a girly voice.

 

Sora turned around and found a pretty girl beside her. The girl lets out a smile and extend her hand.

 

“Annyeong I’m Yoon Soo Jin, I’m an Angel-ELF, you are?” She introduce excitedly.

 

“Angel-ELF?”

 

“Yup, I’m an ELF-Leeteuk bias. His fans were called Angels”

 

“Ahhh… I’m Sora, Kang Sora”

 

Soo jin took her hand for a shake.

 

“Who’s your bias?”

 

“I like Leeteuk too”

 

“Chincha?”

 

“Neh”

 

She notice Soo Jin Lets out a tiny smirk but it instantly change it to a smile.

 

 “How long have you been their fan?”

 

“Since the beginning… Seeing how they persevere during their trainee days till how they are now makes me inspired not to give my all in what I do.

Jeong su-ssi once said that ‘time and effort would never betray you’ in the right time all your effort would pay off.”

 

“Jeong su-ssi?”

 

“I mean Leeteuk-ssi”

 

“You sounds so close to him calling him by his real name. Have you met him?” She could hear sharp edge in her tone but she’s keeping an angelic smile in her lips.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Have you met Leeteuk-oppa in person?”

 

“Ahh… I…”

 

Sora could feel Soo jin looking at her intently.

 

“I’ve never met him before.”

 

“Really? Not even once?” Soo Jin asked.

 

“Well I think I saw him once during a fan meeting…”

 

“You never met after that?”

 

Sora shook her head. She didn’t like to lie but it is better than telling someone she just met that she’s her idol’s wife.

Soo jin look down then smiled widely at her. She’s so lively as she keep talking about the group.

Sora is happy to see fans appreciating all effort the group give. She even learn other tidbits about the member.

She’s so surprise how much information Soo jin have about her husband. She’s so nice that she even accompanied her paying the CD.

 

“Nice meeting you.”

 

“Nice meeting you too.”

 

“Take care of yourself unnie… its very dangerous especially for someone living alone.”

 

Sora’s brow furrows she didn’t recall telling her that she’s living alone. She smiled sweetly at her then wave.

She wave back all confuse.

 

Ani… Sora-ra don’t overthink. I might have told her about it…This is not good I have fangirl so much I’m now forgetting what I just said a while ago.

 

As soon as she enters her house she try the CD she bought. She heard her mobile ringing and rushes to answer it.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

No Answer but she could hear someone from the other line.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

She heard a sound similar to a smirk.

 

“Yah! Are you playing a trick on me again? Yeoboseo… I…”

 

“Stay away from our Oppa or I would ruin that pretty face of yours” Said the angry voice from the other line.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. You might got the wrong number.”

 

“Is that how you get him? Playing all innocent you scheming . I would kill you if you take Leeteuk-oppa from us.”

 

Sora dropped her phone in surprise when suddenly the doorbell rings. Her heart beats fast as she stared at the door.

She heard a light knock followed by the sound of it being unlocked. She held her breath while the door open.

 

“Sora-ra” Leeteuk greeted with a sweet smile.

 

On impulse she throw herself to his arms.

 

“Omo, did you miss me so much?”

 

She nodded in both their surprise.

 

“Chincha?”

 

She pulled away from him and smile.

 

“Chincha” She said then gave him a quick kiss.

 

Leeteuk’s eyes widen in surprise as he try to process what just happen. A smile spread in his lips then he pulled her close and give her a kiss.