Dorm Rules

Need to be next to you

 

Leeteuk felt that someone is staring at him. He looks back and saw Sora still seating in his bed.

Her eyes keep glancing at his body and her face is in a beautiful shade of pink.

 

So pretty… and she’s my wife.

 

He lets out a mischievous smile.

 

“Liking what you see?”

 

She has been startled for a while by the question but pulls herself together then nods.

 

“Yup. You really have a great body.” She even gave him two thumbs up.

 

Leeteuk lets out a small laugh. It is totally her character to answer that way.

He could feel relief rushing to his body. She’s definitely back and her effect in him is still the same.

Just simple words from her could make him feel like he’s most handsome and competent guy on earth.

She could make him believe he could do everything. He really can’t believe he had able to last seven long years without her.

 

“Do you want to see more?” he teased.

 

Again her face turned pink then she paused for a while.

He notice her open and let out a little of her tongue. It’s a weird habit of her every time she feels nervous or uncomfortable about something.

He usually finds it cute but right now it looks y as hell.

 

“No thanks. I think I’ve seen enough.” She said looking straight in his eyes and a shy smile on her lips.

 

“Ani, I think it’s not enough.” Without breaking their eye contact he walks to her.

 

He wanted to more. Being like this feels like they have been back to the way they were.

He could see fear in her eyes yet she didn’t back down. Despite her delicate looks his wife was a strong stubborn woman.

She’s impulsive by nature yet smart at the same time. He would rather than argue with her.

Once in front of her he leans down on her so that their eyes would be on the same level.

Their faces are near each other he could feel her breath against his skin.

She move back a little to give space between them making lean on the bed

Only her arms were supporting her for not totally laying in the bed.

He moves closer to her.

 

“J-Jeongsu-ssi, stop it already.”

 

“I will but first you need to call me oppa.” He answered with a smile.

 

Sora stared at him then presses her lips together.

 

“You don’t want to?” He move a bit closer again Sora leans back.

 

Her hands slip and now the only thing holding her up from the bed is her elbows.

 

“J-Jeongsu-ssi…”

 

“Just call me oppa.” Again he moves a bit closer to her then stops just a few inches away from her face.

 

“Call me oppa, Sora-ra” He whispered while looking down on her pull lips.

 

Still she didn’t say anything. Leeteuk smile then starts to move again…

 

“O-Oppa” She murmured with her eyes full closed.

 

She felt him move giving space between them yet still near. Slowly she opened her eyes and was greeted with the most beautiful smile.

 

“Say it again.” He said staring intently at her.

 

“Jeongsu-oppa”

 

As if possible his face lights up even more and he smiled more widely.

In an instant he bridges the gap between them. His lips press on hers tenderly nipping, and sometimes biting her lips to submission.

After a while he felt Sora kissing him back. Her response encourages him to continue.

Suddenly his kiss becomes more urgent, more rough and demanding yet still tender and cautious

Sora’s losses her strength in her arms to hold herself and falls back to the bed.

She could feel his tongue exploring inside , tasting every corner of it.

She encircles her arms in Leeteuk’s nape lowering him to her. She could feel the heat coming from his bare upper body.

He leaves her lips for a while to breath then with a smile he went back to her again.

He carefully slides his hands to her neck then to her back. He takes his time discovering her body noting on her every reaction.

One of his hands reach the side of her waist slowly he moves up near her .

He left her lips then send butterfly kisses on her jaw line down to her neck…

 

“Park Jeongsu-ssi!!!!”

 

They both suddenly stop as they heard Heechul’s angry voice booming inside the room.

Sora suddenly comes to her sense and push Leeteuk away.

 

“Why didn’t I lock that door?” Leeteuk sighed then looks back at Heechul standing on the doorstep glaring at him.

Heechul is holding Sora’s bag in one of his hand.

 

“What do you want?” Leeteuk asked in a cold voice his brows are now creased.

 

“I just left you for a minute and you’re already eating Sora-ra alive.” Heechul accused.

 

Leeteuk just smile then glace at Sora who’s now trying her best to cover herself with a pillow.

 

“You can’t do that.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Dorm rules. No one is allowed to do indecent intimacy inside the dorm.” Heechul announced.

 

“That’s stupid!” Leeteuk commented.

 

“I agree but you made it, remember?”

 

Leeteuk didn’t answer. Yeah he made that rule it was made for the members that would bring their special someone to the dorm.

This would avoid jealousy among the members as well as protect their image. Right now he really hates that rule.

 

“Now Leeteuk-ssi, put on your shirt and move to my room.” Heechul ordered

 

“What?”

 

“No indecent intimacy, remember? And basing on what I’ve just seen I don’t think you could handle yourself well with Sora around.”

 

“Were already married and this is my room.” Leeteuk counters.

 

“Ok, Snow white I will put your things in my room. You’re staying with me.”

 

Sora’s eyes widen she looks at a smiling Heechul then glance at Leeteuk, who’s looking at her with pleading eyes.

 

“I’ll go with you Heechul~oppa” Sora quickly moves out of the bed.

 

“Aisst!!! Alright I’ll go. Sora-ra, stay here.” Leeteuk ordered. He went to the closet and took a shirt and wore it.

 

Heechul went in and put Sora’s bag on the bed.

 

“Snow white, I’ll take your prince first. Kaja, Leeteuk-ssi”

 

“Can’t I say good bye to my wife first?”

 

“You have done more than enough today. Let her rest. She just went out of the hospital”

 

“Arraso.” Leeteuk answered in a resigned tone.

 

He looks intently to Sora then smiled tenderly.

 

“Good night, my wife. Rest well.” He whispered as he gently pats Sora’s head and kissed her hair.

 

“Aisst…I told you to stop it already. My fingers are already curling.” Heechul complains as he pulls Leeteuk out of the room.

 

“Sora-ra dream of me, Arraso?” Leeteuk shouts just before Heechul close the door.

 

Sora stared at the closed door. Her heart is still beating widely.

She blushed as she imagined what could have happen is Heechul didn’t come.

She shook her head. She took some of her clothes from her bag then went to the restroom to clean herself and change.

She had felt much better after a quick shower.

After a while she laid herself in the bed. She felt uncomfortable when she felt something poke her in the back.

She lifts the white blanket and saw a light brown bear with a pink ribbon on its left ear.

A tear form in her eyes as a smile spread on her lips.

 

“He really still have you.” She murmured as she gently the head of the stuff animal.

--------------------------------------

I still can't believed I wrote this chapter...

>.<