Leader's Problem...

Need to be next to you

as I've mentioned before our internet connection had been down.

Mianhe for not updating as often as before.

@athena5914 and @gomigummie 

Mianhe for making you guys worry. While my brother is fixing our network problem

I have been having some time off myself but I still writting in my notes so don't worry.

Thanks for all the comments and for the subscribers

I'm Back now!!!! Hahahaha

----------------------------------------------

“Should we go to his room after the practice?” Yesung whispered the group of boys rounded on him.

 

“Wae?” Donghae asked.

 

“Shhh” Sungmin puts his index finger near his lips.

 

They hold their breath they turned to the corner where Leeteuk is sitting.

He’s staring at space and still unaware of his surroundings. He had been like that since he returned this morning.

He keeps messing up with his step and during every break he would be lost in his thought.

 Everytime they ask him he would let out a smile and say sorry then keep quiet.

All of them are concerned about him but being with him for a long time they are aware of his personality.

They would rather see his violent reactions than see him like this.

Leeteuk is 10 times scarier when his keeping everything to himself than when he is shouting.

 

“We need someone to talk to him.” Shindong suggested.

 

“Neh. Go talk to him.” Eun hyuk answered in a low tone while pushing Donghae.

 

“Why me?” Donghae protest then looks at everyone gathered there.

 

 “You’re close to him.” Ryeowook supplied.

 

“Hyung you do it.” Donghae turned to Kang in. “Leeteuk hyung is scary like this.”

 

“I’ve tried already he’s stubborn.” Kang in complained.

 

“Then who would talk to him? We need to make him talk.” Hangeng asked.

 

All of them turned to another member that had been quiet since this morning… Heechul.

 

“Waeyo? Could you stop staring at me?” Heechul reacted after noticing everyone staring at him.

 

No one replied. They are all afraid to ask.

 

“Did the two of you had a fight?” Kibum broke the silence.

 

“Aniyo.” Heechul denied.

Wonder what happened this morning?  He glace at Leeteuk then smirk.

Whatever it is he deserve it he should learn how to treat his girl right.

I’m really curious I’ll call Sora later to get an update this is better than hidden camera!  He giggles.

 

“Heenim” Siwon called out.

 

When Heechul looks back at them they saw them looking at him weirdly. He lets out a cough to compose himself then smile

 

“Just leave him be for a while you know him if he needs our help he’ll tell us.”

 

All of them nod in agreement.

 

“Ah… Heechul~ah can I talk to you after the practice?” all of them were shock to hear Leeteuk talk.

They haven’t realized that he was already near them.

 

Heechul was about to say no but all the member are looking at him expectantly.

 

“Arraso.”

---------------------------------

“What do you want?” Heechul asked as soon as they’ve entered Leeteuk’s room.

 

“Heechul~ah I need your help.” Leeteuk said with his head low.

 

“Didn’t I told you already to apologize.” Heechul condemn 

 

“I already did.” Leeteuk interrupts he is getting irritated with Heechul’s tone but he can’t so anything.

He is the only one he could talk to right now.

 

“I don’t blame her for not accepting your apology.” He murmured.

 

Leeteuk sighs exasperatedly then mess his own hair. Heechul looks at him in amazement.

Who would have thought that jolly leader of a 13 member group like Super Junior would be in a mess because of a girl.

 

“I think I made another mistake…”

 

“What do you…” Heechul’s sentence were interrupted by the sounds  by the door.

 

“Chamkkanman.” Heechul went to the door as soon as he opens it the boys fell in his feet.

He glared at them they all sheepishly smile at him.

 

“Are you guys spying on us?”

 

“Aniyo Heenim were just concerned with Leeteuk Hyung” Sungmin answered.

 

“Arraso Arraso kaja. Leeteuk-ssi won’t talk when all of you are listening.”

 

 “This is unfair how could he only talk to you.” Donghae complained.

 

“That’s because I’m the best. Kaja.” Heechul said with a smile.

 

“Arraso.” They all said in unison.

 

Heechul looks at them suspiciously then starts to move.

 

“Chakkanman.”

 

They turned to Heechul.

 

“If anyone of you dares to peak your dead.” Heechul threaten.

 

“Hyung…” He heard someone trying to complain.

 

He glared at them and with a pout they all leave.