Disturbing the balance

Need to be next to you

Long update to make up for the long wait...

We would soon be back to their past but for now hope you like my update.

Thank you ^-^v

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Someone woke up early today.” Yesung teases

 

“What do you mean woke up he hasn’t sleep even a wink” Heechul intercept.

“He keep on tossing in the bed all night interrupting my beauty sleep” He added in complain.

 

“Just let him be he’s just eager for today.” Kangin depended.

 

“Aisst don’t I know that already.” Heechul retract as he shook his head.

 

Sora just looks at them all confused. She looks at Leeteuk in concern but to her surprise he’s as energetic as ever.

 

“Is there anything special for this pictorial?” She asked them.

 

“Ani Sora-ssi it is just a simple magazine shoot. He’s excited about something else.”

 

Sora looks at Leeteuk again and he just smile at her.

 

“You’re not planning something are you?”

 

Leeteuk grins snakes his arms around her waist.

 

“Don’t overthink anything.”

 

“Jeongsu…”

 

“Hmmm…” He replied, as he rest his head in her neck.

She could feel his breathing close to her and for a short moment she could almost forgot where they are.

 

“Park Jeong Su…” Sora called in a reprimanding tone. She shyly looks around them and notice all the members have this stupid grin in their face.

 

“Yah! I told you to stop doing that” she yelled as she push Leeteuk away.

 

The members laugh as Leeteuk boyishly brush his hair then turned to her with a smile.

 

“Sora-ra you’re hurting my feeling.”

 

 

“I could hurt you even more if you don’t stop teasing.”

 

“But I’m not teasing… I’m trying to be sweet.”

 

“You’re being too sweet”

 

He pouts like a child not allowed to have his favorite ice cream.

Sora sigh as she looks at him. He’s really childish… childishly sweet just like the Jeongsu she knows before.

The same charming guy she cared for. Like they coming back to the way they was.

Maybe they could… maybe… just maybe they could start over. She could not say she could fully trust him yet.

But she could start by not being too hard on him he had been trying to make their marriage work since the day they met again.

Though she doubt if she’ll be his wife long enough as long as he don’t insist on ‘those words’ again she could be his friend.

She steps towards him, took a deep breath then reach for his hand.

 

“Kaja… Stop sulking we’ll be late for your pictorial”

 

“You’re not mad at me anymore?”

 

Sora could almost laugh at his insecure tone but she suppressed it as she notice how serious he is.

 

“I’m not mad I’m just…”

 

“Just?”

 

“I’m just… embarrassed.”

 

He looks up to her then smile.

 

“What’s there to be embarrass about? Don’t mind my brothers they are just jealous I have a pretty girl as ‘my wife’”

 

“Yah!” The boys growl in complain.

 

 “My Nari is pretty.”

 

“He suddenly has a lovelife and become so boastful”

 

“He is already an airhead he just takes it to a new level.”

 

“He keeps saying Sora-ra is his wife but we never hear her acknowledge it.”

 

Everyone turned silent. Heechul gave Kangin a hit in the back. He really didn’t know when to shut his mouth.

 

Sora glances at Leeteuk. She could see pain flash in his eyes but when he turned to her he again had that bright smile.

She had vow a few moment ago that she’ll try to be his friend just like how they use to one step at the time.

She intertwined their hands and gave him a smile.

 

“About that…  I-I want to thank everyone for taking care of my husband while I’m away.” She said with a bow.

 

When she lifts her head everyone is looking at her. Her face instantly turned red.

Leeteuk grip her hand tighter she could see a glint of tears in his eyes.

He took a sharp intake of breath.

 

“Yah! Who took care of who? They are a group of mess total headache.” Leeteuk teasingly complain with a bright smile showing his infamous dimples

 

“Aisst… Look who’s talking.”

 

“Sora-ssi take him anytime you want don’t ever think of returning him back.”

 

“Who said I would want to return?”

 

“Time to go boys.” One of their managers’ called.

 

“Kaja.” Leeteuk pulled her to him and whispered “Kasamhamnida”

 

“I’m still your wife I promised myself I won’t be too hard on you. You had been an important part of my life

I would forever grateful to you for agreeing when I selfishly ask you to marry me 7 years ago.

Even after this marriage ends it would still be the same”

 

“We’re not ending anything…” He looks at her then sigh. He leaned forward give her a kiss in the forehead.

“We’ll talk about this some other time. Having you here is enough. Kaja.”

 

“Jeongsu-ssi”

 

Leeteuk smile at her then ran his hand in her face.

 

“I told you not to call me that, you’re really stubborn.”

 

Sora smiles back at him.

 

They went inside the coaster in silent.

The other guys are just observing them.

 

“Sora-ra.”

 

“Hmmm”

 

Leeteuk looks at her then just like a habit he intertwined her hand with his.

 

“I want to sleep.”

 

Sora looks at him and smile. He lay his head on her lap and she gentle brush his hair with her left

He is a kid trap in a man’s body but she knew he’s far more than that.

She stared at him and slowly she became aware of the beating of her heart.

He still had the same effect on her. He could still make her world spin and slow down at the same time.

She knew she’s pushing her luck allowing him to be this close. Allowing him back in her life also means allowing herself to get hurt again.

But another part of her is pulling her back to him even for just a while…

See saw a smile formed in his lips then his breathing become even.

They reached their destination and Leeteuk is very lively for someone who just got a few minutes of sleep.

Their pictorial is for High Cut magazine.

 

“Sora-ssi” a bit healthy middle aged man called as they enter the studio

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Joo Yong Kyun-ssi.”

 

“What are you doing here?” he looks back at the group of guys behind her and lets out a knowing smile.

“I almost forgot that you’re their fan. Are you going to watch their pictorial?”

 

“Neh.” Sora agreed with a blush.

 

“You guys are just in time you could get ready now.” He turned to Sora.

“We don’t allow outsiders during the shoot you know the drill.”

 

Leeteuk was about to interject but the photographer continued.

 

“But if you want we would really need some help from my favorite student.”

 

“Neh Joo-Seon saeng-nim. Kasamhamnida.”

 

Leeteuk looks at her in confusion.

 

“I took some photos as a hobby” Sora explained.

 

“Daebak Sora-ssi you’re so talented.” Eun Hyuk comments.

 

“I’m not that good it’s just a past time.”

 

Leeteuk lets out a proud smile.

 

They done the shoot smoothly the boys had fun and a short interview was made afterwards.

Sora helps out she assist in the lighting gave her comments and sometimes fixed the boys attire and make up.

It was just fun.

 

 

Leeteuk have a bright smile and every once in a while he’ll stole her a glance.

 

“So what’s the real score?”

 

“huh?”

 

The photographer just smile as he looks at Leeteuk preparing for the shoot.

 

“You had your eyes on him and I can say he also feel the same.”

 

“We’re… it’s a bit complicated”

 

He lets out a good hearted laugh.

 

“Sora-ssi Love is complicated especially with your situation.”

 

Sora looks at him with concern scared that he might have an idea of their relationship.

 

“You have half the country as your rival not to mention the thousands of girls around the world that would cry their hearts out of envy.”

 

Sora lets out a bitter smile. She knows very well about that. She has learned that in a hard way.

She looks back at Leeteuk and with a crook smile he gave her a wink.

She’s sure most people on the room saw it as they glance to her.

She just lets out an awkward smile.

 

“At last were done. Good job guys.” Yong kyun announced.

 

“Kasamhamnida.” Leeteuk said in a loud voice and the rest of the group bow with him.

 

“Kaja.” He said as he puts his arms around Sora’s shoulder.

 

Self consciously she looks around them with everyone giving them curious stare.

 

“Aren’t we gonna wait for your brothers?”

 

“No need.”

 

“Jeongsu…”

 

He smiled at her mischievously then pulled her in a van.

 

“Where are we going? Jeongsu this is not the way to your dorm.”

 

“We’re not going back to the dorm.”

 

Sora looks at her in confusion.

 

“We’re going to our new home.” He said as he stops at the corner of the street.

 

The sun had already set but the roads are still being lightened by lamp posts. The streets are quiet and peaceful.

 

“Kaja.” He went out of the van and moves to the other side to help her out.

 

Sora looks at the building then turn to Leeteuk who has a silly grin in his face.

 

“It’s just a small home were just starting anyway.” He wraps his arms around her waist and gave her a back hug.

“We have discussed this before, I know you still didn’t trust me but I’m still your husband and I would protect you.

I won’t ever want to live the way I been in the last few years without you. Not this time… Never again.”

 

Tears swell in her eyes.

 

“I don’t expect anything for now I’m willing to wait just stay with me.” He said as he brushes the tears from her cheeks.