When He was Sleeping...

Need to be next to you

She looks at her husband sleeping on her lap and unknowingly smile.

His breathing starts to get even. He looks like a child who would have guess he’s already in his thirties.

She his hair.

 

“Sora” he mumbles in his sleep.

 

She held his hand.

 

“I’m here.” She whispered.

 

A small smile curve his lips as return to slumber. She stared at his peaceful face and gave him a quick peck in the cheeks.

 

“Goodnight.”

-----------------------------------

Sora felt soft air tickling her face.

 

“Hmmm…”

 

She heard someone giggle.

 

“Wake up Mrs. Park…”

 

“5 minutes…”

 

“Wake up…”

 

“5 more minutes”

 

“Do you want me to wake you up with a kiss?”

 

She peek on one of her eye and saw him moving closer. Instantly her eyes went open.

 

“I’m awake!”

 

Leeteuk pouts. “Aist you should at least pretend.”

 

Sora looks around and notice that they are still in the sofa but now she’s lying comfortably on it.

 

“My body is aching did you do something to me last night?” He tease.

 

She sits up from the couch and gave him a glare which he answered with a cute puppy look.

 

“Get up we’ll do our shopping. Lucky, I forgot to tell hyung to stock our fridge. Now could have a grocery date.”

He said beaming.

 

Sora couldn’t help but smile as she shook her head.

 

“Should you really come?” She saw him pout.

 

“Do you really hate being with me that much?” He murmured then he looks up to her and smile.

“Too bad for you, you’ll have to stick with me for as long as were married. And I promise you that would be for a very long time.”

 

“Jeongsu…”

 

“You liked me once, and somehow I know you still do. I’ll hold on to that.” He promised.

He held out his hand to her.

“Don’t temp me too much Mrs. Park we still have lots of time later for now you need food. We’ll eat out.”

 

Sora looks at him confusion suddenly she can’t understand what he’s saying.

She looks at him and his eyes were dancing mischievously.

She suddenly became conscious on how she might have looked.

Her hair dishevel and she’s only wearing a loose Tee and shorts…

She could swear she’s a mess she never like how she looked early in the morning

But his eyes is seeing otherwise.

She instantly reach for the throw pillow to cover herself.

 

“ert.”

 

“Guilty as charge but only for you. My wife.” He winked.

 

 “You should really stop that it gives me Goosebumps”

 

He pouts.

“Jeongsu can’t we just be friends like we used to?”

 

“Friends?” He said bitterly.  “We were more than that, we are married. What can I do for you to accept that?”

 

“I know that.”

 

“Then you should stop trying to avoid me.” He whines.

“Get up now we need to go. It would be too crowded if we keep delaying.” He adds as he turned back.

 

Sora suddenly felt guilty. She went to the room and quickly change into her jeans and loose white blouse.

She ties her hair into a ponytail. Leeteuk was already set when she went out.

He’s wearing a simple jeans with a plain shirt and a white hoody.

 

“Kaja.”

 

They went out of the room without talking. Sora didn’t know how to start.

Leeteuk opens the passenger seat then automatically go over the driver’s side.

Sora sighs as she steal silent glance at him.

He parked the car in a corner near the hypermarket.

 

“Jeongsu…”

 

No reply.

 

“Jeongsu~”

 

Still no reply.

 

She closes her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

“Oppa~ please don’t be mad at me.” She said in a cute baby voice then covers her face in embarrassment.

 

She didn’t hear anything from him. She took a peek and saw him looking at him surprise.

Her face turned much warmer when a smile curve his lips.

 

“Say that again.”

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

“I like to hear you say that again.” He insisted.

 

“No.” She decline then went out of the car.

 

Leeteuk quick followed him. He covered his head with the hood then puts on his sunglass.

He place his arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him as they walk inside the store.

Leeteuk took a cart then followed his wife.

They first get the basic necessities then 2 bags of rice.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Sora asked as she turned around and found that the cart is now half full of sweets and snacks.

 

“These are delicious.” He said as he lifts up some chips.

 

“but that’s too much.” She said as she starts to take some of the back.

“We’ll just buy some fruits you don’t need too much candies.”

 

He smiled at her. “Yes boss.”

 

They went to the noodles section.

 

“Aist too much instant noodles are bad for your health.”Leeteuk complains.

 

“I’ll just took some for emergency for purpose.”

 

“I’ll prepare you’re snack just focus on your writing.” He said as he return the ramyuns.

 

Leeteuk was aware that she usually write her script at unusual time so she didn’t have time to cook.

There are times when inspiration hits her that she’ll write for hours non-stop.

 

“You don’t need to do that.”

 

“but I want to. I want to help you in achieving your dreams just like how you help me with mine.”

 

She stops and stared at him as he smile at her.

Her heart beats fast as butterflies fly in her stomach

 

“Why? Are you falling for me again? Help yourself I’m not stopping you.” He said.

 

She walks close to him and stop just a few inches away.

 

“Awwwww.”

 

Sora giggles as she pinches his cheeks for the last time.

 

“Are you awake now?”

 

“That hurt.”

 

“Stop dreaming we still need to buy many things.”

 

He pouts as he rubs his cheeks that’s now turned red.

 

“Does she have a multiple personality? How come she could be sweet when I’m not looking and do the opposite when she’s with me?”

He grumble as remember her kissing his cheeks last night.

 

“Are you coming?” She called.

 

“Neh.” He shook his head and smile.

------------------------------------

Updated.

Thanks for all the support ^-^v