His Secret

Need to be next to you

“Sora” Leeteuk holds her in his arms.

 

The members still have some decency to leave them alone to talk (Well Heechul threaten them to go)

 

“Don’t worry about her. She had done the worst already but this time I won’t let her hurt you.”

 

“You have hurt me more than she did. How could I trust you?”

 

Leeteuk looks at her for a moment.

 

“I know… but right now you don’t have any choice. I won’t let you go.” Leeteuk smiled at her.

“You just have get use to the idea of being with me F5REVER” He whispered.

 

Sora’s eyes turned misty as she remembers that code. The code he use back then.

 

“We’ll have a pictorial tomorrow would you like to come?”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“Why else but to see your handsome husband in action.” He even pose ily in front of her.

 

“I don’t like.”

 

“How about this one?” He did a more masculine pose.

 

“Jeongsu-ssi.”

 

“I thought we already agreed on the Oppa” He sighs. “If you’re uncomfortable… Yeobo will do.” He said with a grin.

 

“Jeongsu-ssi.”

 

“Yes Yeobo?”

 

“Don’t call me that.”

 

“No matter what we call each other doesn’t change the fact that we’re married. And there’s no way for that to change anytime soon.”

 

“Why are you being like this? Our situation is already complicated as it is…”

 

“It is complicated from the start, I know you don’t believe me but I mean what I said last night. I feel the same way then…

Can’t we go back to how we are before all this have happen?”

 

“I have forgoten about it already.”

 

“I still remember them all. You love me…” He said with a smile.

 

“That was then… I don’t feel the same way anymore.”

 

“You’re a bad liar Sora-ra.”

 

“Believe whatever you want. Can’t we just be happy with the way we are? You as a Hallyu star and me as your fan.”

 

“Are you contented with how we are? Coz I’m not… I’ll never be… Sarangheyo Sora-ra. I’ll never stop saying that till the time you’ll believe those words again.”

 

He smiles at her and reach out his hand.

 

“Kaja. Those guys are really nosy so I’m sure they are worried about us.”

 

Sora looks at him but didn’t even dare to move.

Leeteuk sighs then takes her hand.

 

“Hyung is she ok?”

 

“Do you want anything Sora-ra” Sungmin asked

 

“Yah how could you call her so casually?” Leeteuk complains.

 

“Sora-ra said its ok.” He grins. “She even promise to watch my musical.”

 

“Is that so? I really hope your musical fail.” Leeteuk said with a smile.

 

“It’s just the Unnie vibe Teuk-Hyung, you don’t need to worry.” Shindong try to pacify their jealous hyung.

 

“I’m not worried at all.” He said with a pout.

“And can’t you guys stay at least 2 meters away from ‘My wife’”

 

“A Jealous Man-child, how could we entrust her to someone like you.”

 

Leeteuk glared at them as they all laugh at his expense.

Their fun had been interrupted by a phone call.

 

“Yeoboseyo” Leeteuk answered his cell instantly his face lights up.

“Really? Are you sure? Kasamhamnida. Aniyo. It’s not like that” He said on the other line as he giggles he’s face turning red.

 

Everyone looks at him curiously. Donghae even tried to listen but Leeteuk pushed away.

 

“Kasamhamnida. Neh I will. Annyeong.”

 

The boys are glaring at him when he finished his conversation.

 

“Aist Nampondo flirting in front of Sora-ssi” Henry complained with a pout.

 

Leeteuk just smiled at them then walked to Sora who’s keeping a poker face all this while.

 

“You know it’s ok to be jealous once in a while.”

 

“I’m not jealous.” She retort.

 

He sighed then hugged her.

 

“That was Taka-san, he had a great news for us but I’m not telling you yet…”

 

“Are you sure it is a great news?” She asked suspiciously as she tried to break free from his hug.

 

“Ummm…” He stops for a while and think.

He loosen his hold on her and stared at her face.

 

“Yup it is a great news.” He said with a grin.

 

“You’re not planning to announce about me in public right?” she asked accusingly.

The mere idea is making her shiver in fear.

 

Leeteuk pouts. “Not yet. It is still too early but I like the idea of letting everyone know you’re mine.”

He gave her a quick peck in the cheeks.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Stop overthinking everything and enjoy being with me.” He said with a smile.

 

“To much grease is making me vomit” Kangin complains

 

“You’re just jealous” Leeteuk looks back with Maerong.

 

“Yeobo~” Leeteuk giggle before he continue. “Take some rest first me and the guys need to discuss about our pictorial tomorrow.”

 

Sora eyed him suspiciously then disregard it.

As much as she wants to ask him about that news she would gladly take an escape from the probing eyes of s.

---------------------------------------------

Sora lazily opens her eyes as she tries to adjust to the dim light.

She sat up and saw Leeteuk packing in one corner.

 

“Mianhe did I wake you up?” He said as he move next to her and path her head.

“Go back to sleep don’t mind me I’m just preparing my things for tomorrow.”

 

“Do really need to bring all those?” She asked as she notice the 2 large luggage bags on the floor and by the looks of it Leeteuk is still not done packing.

 

“Neh.” He said with a smile.

 

“Do you need any help?”

 

“Aniyo just sleep you need some energy for tomorrow.”

 

“How much energy does it need to watch a pictorial?” She gets up and help him pack.

 

“Jeongsu you don’t need to bring so much gadget for the shoot it would only distract you.”

 

“I need them to write my songs.”

 

“Can’t you write your songs once we got back home?”

 

“Hmmm…” He lets out a sheepish smile as his eyes sparkle as if he remember something good.

He looks around his room.

 

“I’ll miss this room.”

 

“Yah! That trick won’t work on me. You just slept here last night.” She blushed as she remembers waking up in his arms.

 

“Arraso.” He zip the last bag and put all three of them in a corner of the room.

“Sleep tight Mrs. Park. Don’t miss me too much. We’ll have more time together by tomorrow”

 

“Don’t bet on it too much. Heechul-oppa won’t let you.”

 

Leeteuk just smile. “We’ll see.” 

----------------------------------------------

Late Update hahaha.

I think you guys have an idea what's surprise Leeteuk have for Sora

This chapter is a bit lame haist... kekeke

I'll just make up next time.