Our first Meeting?

Need to be next to you

Sora sat uncomfortably as 11 sets of eyes stares at her.

She lowered her head as her face burns.

 

“Aist stop staring.” Leeteuk complained as he sat next to her.

 

“Sora-ssi what do you want for lunch?” Ryeowook asked.

 

“I’ll help you.” She stands up.

 

“No need just stay here with me.” Leeteuk counters.

 

Sora glared and he backs down.

 

“I may not be the best cook but I could still be of help.”

 

“That’s not what I mean… aist…” He frustrated looks around for help but all are giving him a ‘You’re on your own brother’ look.

 

“Sora-ra, don’t be mad.” He said in a cute tone as he tags her hand. His brothers are all looking at him amused.

 

Still she didn’t say anything and continue helping Ryeowook and Henry in the kitchen.

 

“Aegiya~”

 

Sora’s eyes widen as she quickly turned to him. It had been a long time since he last call her with that nickname.

Before he always tell her that she was his ‘baby’, his ‘Aegi gongjunim’.

Her face is turning red as she knew s are looking at them but her stupid husband doesn’t seem to care.

She could feel her feet getting weak she collapse on the floor with embarrassment and tried covering herself with the table cloth.

 

“Please don’t be mad at me, Aegiya~” he continues.

 

“Aisst stop calling me that it’s embarrassing.” Sora condemn.

 

“Waeo? You’re my aegiya~ my Aegi gongjunim~” he said as he went down to her to pull her up.

 

“Ahhhh I can’t take this anymore!!!”

 

“He’s getting greasier every minute.”

 

“Is he really Leeteuk-hyung?”

 

Sora’s face reddens even more as she heard their comment. Leeteuk looks at her understandingly.

He puts his arms around her but she shrugs him off. She stands up on her own with her head bows down

She continue helping in the kitchen.

She knows he would again say something stupid so before he does she feeds him a piece of the Kimbap she’s cutting.

She blushed when she felt him purposely biting her fingers.

She saw him grins boyishly at her.

 

“That’s it! Take him away we’ll all starve to death if they don’t finish preparing the food.” Heechul ordered.

 

With a teasing smile Kangin, Siwon and Shindong pulled Leeteuk away from Sora despite his protest.

The boys cheered as they drag their leader.

Leeteuk sits uncomfortably in the couch… He wants to go back to Sora…

He wants to always be besides her. It had been long since they last been together.

Being separated from her even for just a while is making him unease not to mention the fact that his

members are looking at him like he had grown another head.

 

“What?”

 

“We know what you did last night.” Eunhyuk teases.

 

“We didn’t do anything…” Leeteuk said then he grins as he remembers what have almost happen.

 

“Aist ert!” Sungmin complains as he throws a pillow at him.

 

“We have evidence of your crime” Yesung said as he looks at his phone.

“Never knew you could be this bold…”

 

The other members nod as they feast on the picture.

 

“She’s really pretty.”

 

“Aigoo I think she has a bad eye sight how could she like Leeteuk-Hyung.”

 

“Yah! I hear you.” Leeteuk complains then took the phone from them.

 

His lips almost splits when he smile as he stares at his sleeping photo with Sora.

They look good together…

 

“Food is ready!” Henry announced.

 

“Finally!!!”

 

They all went to the table. Leeteuk still has the silly smile in his face.

 

“He’s officially crazy.” Kyuhyun commented.

 

“I think you should think a hundred of times first before any of you decide to settle with him.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Sora-ssi, can you tell us how the two of you meet?” Siwon asked.

 

“Ummm…”

 

“We met in one rainy day…” Leeteuk interrupted

 

“Here he goes again with his rain stories…” Kyuhyun whines.

 

“My parent had their usual agreement so I sneak out of the house to get some fresh air…” He stops then glace at Sora who’s looking at him a bit confuse.

“While outside the rain suddenly pours… I went to the church a few blocks from our house.

I was preparing to get some sleep in one of the bench when I heard music played.

I took a peek and saw a young girl in a white dress playing on piano.

She’s a bit chubby but she looks like an angel in her white dress.

She played on the keys unaware of my presence as tears flows from her eyes…” He reaches out to touch Sora’s cheeks.

 

“I badly want to introduce myself then but I was unable to move my feet. Years after I met her again.

She gave me courage to reach for my dreams but again I lost her… This is my final chance.”

He held her hand then smile.

 

Is he serious? Or is this one of his make up stories for his friends.

 

“It’s true.” He said as if he could hear her thoughts.

 

He starts to feed her food as the members’ looks at them in amusement.

 

“Sora-ssi you should be careful. Hyung’s on the marrying age we wouldn’t be surprised if he’ll force you to marry him.” Zhoumi remarks.

 The other guys nod.

 

Sora almost chokes with the food at the mention of marriage. Leeteuk lightly pats at her back as he gave her water to drink.

She just remembers that the member don’t know the truth about them. She wonder how they’ll react if they knew the truth.

Heechul is shaking his head with a knowing smirk.

They had an awkward silence then after the meal Sora gets to bond with the other members much to Leeteuk’s annoyance.

Eunhyuk lend her some manga. He was amaze to know that she’s a comic maniac plus she’s into Shounen type than Shoujo.

Kyuhyun talks to her about the drama she written and they decide to watch the replay marathon on the TV.

After the show a short hair girl appear listening to the music in her head set then a close up shot on her face…

Sora blinks as she stares at the blank scene. She turned and saw Leeteuk holding the remote, his eyes is filled with fear.

 

Omo what’s happening? Ottoeke… that’s her…

---------------------------------

This is long overdue hope you guys like it.

I would create a one shot on their meeting...

Comment please....