His Sleeping Angel

Need to be next to you

Sora went out of the restroom and saw Leeteuk still sitting in the bed in a stance.

 

“I screw up again.” He said as he lowered his head.

 

Sora hesitated for a while before she went to him setting aside the wild beating of her heart.

 

“Can we not talk about this now?”

 

He didn’t answer he just shrugged and stood up…

 

“I’ll just order us some dinner.” He said softly.

 

Sora shook her head.

 

“I’m not hungry.”

 

Leeteuk looks back at her then sighs. Sora could feel a sting of guilt.

 

Jungsu please don’t act like this… This is much scarier than his mischievous self a few minutes ago.

 

She turned her back and move to the piano. She played on some keys as Leeteuk stand and watched her.

His heart starts to throb… the insecurity he felt earlier brushed him again…

He slowly walks towards her… She suddenly gasped as a pair of warm arms wrapped along her waist…

 

He pulled her closer to him, resting his head in her shoulder.

She stiffened on his hold… totally shock by what’s happening.

He held her slender waist tightly as if he’ll loss her once he let go.

Everything that happened in the past replayed to him.

He could feel the pain and fear as he hold her close.

Sora gasped as he tighten his hug… she could almost suffocate with what he is doing but a part of her felt

happy and giddy at the same time…

 

What’s happening? Is this one of his tactics again? Coz if it is… I’m falling for it… wait… Sora! Hold yourself…

 

“Jungsu…” She called.

 

He didn’t answer instead she felt his warm breath on the side of her neck.

Sora’s insides begin to tremble and her knees starts to get weak.

 

“Please… Stay with me…”

 

Omo… here he goes again… is he trying to make me insane? Stop it Sora! Don’t listen anymore…

 

She suddenly felt the hold loosened on her waist. He held her in her shoulder and turned her around to face him.

 

Kyaa… I don’t want to face him.

 

Her heart is beating so loud that she’s afraid he might hear it.

 

This is embarrassing… Stop it Jungsu… why is he like this all of a sudden?

 

She silently scream in her mind but she’s too stun to say anything.

She lowered her head but Leeteuk lift them up.

 

“Look at me…” He whispered.

 

She did…

 

“P-Please Jungsu…” She said after a century like gazing competition between them.

 

He looks at her as if reading and remembering every contour of her face.

 

“Can’t you give me another chance?”

 

“Jungsu…”

 

“I can change… just tell me what you want” His voice trailed off as he said those words.

 

No! Please… don’t do this… You don’t need to do anything.

 

“I’ll take care of you… I won’t make you cry again… I won’t hurt you as I have done before… Just Please stay.”

 

Sora unconsciously lifts her hand and cups his face.

She could felt him twitched from her hold.

He felt his hand let go of her shoulder and held her hand that’s on his face.

He held his head down.

 

“Jungsu… Stop this…”

 

He finally looked up and flashed a smile…!!!

Sora was taken aback when he reached for her face… cupping it with his hand while their hands still lock on each other.

Her eyes widen when she felt something wet and soft landed on her lips.

His eyes where already close and hands still cupping her face… It felt surreal.

She slowly closes her eyes… She could feel his every emotion in this kiss.

The kiss was short but sweet. His lips left hers… after a few moments she opens her eyes.

He welcomed her with his sweet smile…

She felt her face flushed.

 

“I would never let you go again.” He said then pulled her in his arms.

 

Sora is still confused but she didn’t move. He pulled her into bed. He could feel her stiffen.

 

“Shhh… I won’t do anything. I’ll just stay until you fell asleep.”

 

She stared at him. He looks at him with his pleading eyes and she found herself unable to say no.

Leeteuk made her rest in his chest. They both didn’t say a word.

He just hugged and caresses her back while humming a lullaby.

After a while he could feel his legs numb a bit because of her weight but he didn’t care.

He felt her breathing get even… he shifted a bit to his side to see her face.

She had fallen asleep already. Peacefully in his arms… His Sleeping Angel…

His heart Fluttered… She’s the only girl that could make his heart jump fast and slow at the same time.

The only girl that could make him feel anxious, happy, giddy and even sad at the same time with just a simple gesture

She make him crazy but he doesn’t mind.

He carefully scooped her up to fix their position.

He laid her to the bed and pulled her to his chest again.

He wrapped his arms around her as she uses his chest as his pillow.

He kissed the top of her head then laid back.

It was a bit uncomfortable but having her in his arms is enough to make him sleep in peace.

-------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung would freak out once he saw our bill.” Kyuhyun said with an evil smile.

 

“Hyung were back!” Donghae announced as he opened Leeteuk’s room.

 

He’s eyes widen at the site then close the door.

 

“Waeo Donghae-ah?” Yesung asked.

 

“What did you see?”

 

“Is there a live ?” Eunhyuk asked earning a smack from Kangin.

 

“Aist…” Heechul hissed and took a pick inside the room.  The other guys followed him and gasp at the sleeping couple.

Heechul lets out a smirk seeing the couple hugging each other.

 

Guess I could let this go for tonight.

 

He took his phone and takes a picture the other’s followed through.

they took several shot till they get satisfied.

They are all giggling as they silently closes the door.

 

“I’ve never seen Leeteuk-Hyung hugging someone in like that.”

 

“How much do you think Leeteuk Hyung would pay for these pics?” Siwon asked.

 

They all looks at him and grins.

-----------------------------------------

I have said in one of my reply that I would include the 'girl' in this chapter

but I wanted them to reconcile first before doing so 

I ended up writing to long hehehe...

Guess I would be including her in the next chapter.

Hope you guys like this update.

Ps. the Queen is Back

Welcome Back Kim Heechul!!!!