Hint

Need to be next to you

 

 

Leeteuk still can’t believe his luck. Lee Soo Man has agreed to help them.

He still thinks it’s weird though, their mentor usually strict with regards to the rules.

Especially with regards to scandals he would try his best to cover it up in order for the group not to be affected.

 

“Take care of her.”

 

The voice of the mystery man resounds in his head.

 

Does he have anything to do with Son saeng nim’s decision?

 

Leeteuk shook his head.

 

Aniyo why would he help them? That guy does he know Sora?

 

What ever it is he’s just happy to finally be able to be with her.

He’s still not so sure how she would react knowing her it would become another argument.

He can’t blame her after what they’ve been through it would be hard for her to trust her again completely.

He could see her slowly warming up to him again but he could still feel the wall between them.

Like she just going with the flow and enjoying the ride while it last.

He could feel a bitter taste in his mouth just thinking about them separating again.

 

I’ll make sure that it won’t ever happen again. You would trust me again and this time I’ll have your heart.

 

He rode his car and looks at the time. It is still early he’s sure that both Sora and Heechul are still in the set.

He smile as an idea came to his mind.

 

Time to pay my ‘girlfriend’ a visit.

 

He would still love to tell everyone that she’s his wife but being her boyfriend is still fine.

 

As long as she’s with me.

 

---------------------------------------

“We can’t change the whole scene a last minute revision would ruin the plot.” Sora exclaimed.

 

This is a common scene during production.

The executive producers are asking for an on the spot revision due to some unforeseen circumstances or

in their case in response to the ratings.

The leads in the story are having their time apart making unfavorable impact in their ratings.

The producers are subjecting including guest appearance from Idols to boost their standing.

 

“We already have an idol on the set isn’t that enough?”

 

“Sora-ssi, Heechul-ssi is a great help for us but an additional help won’t be bad.”

 

“You are asking me to write their on the spot introduction of their character and an additional 3 episodes with them.

How would I be able to do that without affecting the story from other cast?”

 

“Mianheyo, Sora-ssi I know that you just came out of the hospital and have not yet fully recovered

but we know you could do this.” The producer convince

 

Sora sighed as much as she hates it she can’t do anything. She pouts just thinking the complains

she'll received from the artist about the last minute revision on scripts.

 

Sora felt someone tapped her head. She looked up and saw Heechul smiling at her.

 

“Yah stop sulking and go back to work. Don’t worry we’re professionals here we’ll understand.”

 

“Arraso.”

 

“And don’t make such a face if Leeteuk-ssi sees you right now he’ll think that I’m neglecting you.

That guy would surely make a fuss.” He said grinning like the idea is more entertaining than scary.

 

Sora’s eyes widen as she looks around.

 

“Oppa don’t say his name.”

 

“What is he the ‘Dark Lord’ now… ‘He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named’” Heechul rolled his eyes.

 

He looks at Sora and saw her fear in her eyes.

 

“Sora-ra, that guy is stupid but he won’t make the same mistake again. Arraso?”

 

Sora just looks at him still confuse. She wanted to believe him.

She wanted to trust Leeteuk so much but being burned once making her apprehensive to try again.

 

“Sora-ra, That girl…”

 

“I don’t want to talk about her oppa. I need to go need to make some revisions now.” she interrupts with a smile.

 

Heechul knew better that smile she’s putting on is just on the outside yet he didn’t want to push her.

It is their problem all he could do as their friend is to be there for them.

 

---------------------------------------

Sora was exhausted after making an on the spot revision with the script.

 

“Writer Kang, Daebak. It’s your first day back to work yet you’re able to deliver such scene.”

 

“Kasamhamnida, Director Jung.”

 

“Are you going home now? The staffs were planning to eat out would you like to join us?”

 

“Director Jung.” Heechul called with a smile.

 

They turned to him and notice Leeteuk by his side.

 

“Our Leader pays us a visit he said he wants to treat us for a snack.” He continued with a mischievous smile.

 

Leeteuk looks at his dongsaeng but didn’t contradict Heechul’s statement.

Sora smiled as she had catch on Heechul’s trick.

Leeteuk was once dubbed as ‘Greatest stringy person’ by Kangin

It’s a common knowledge that he rarely uses his credit cards and uses approximately only 100,000KRW per month.

More or less there are 10 people including her and Heechul that he needs to treat.

 

“Jjang that’s so nice of you Leeteuk-ssi. You really know how to take care of your dongsaengs.” Director Jung compliment.

 

“Why don’t we have pizza?” Heechul suggested that earned a cheer from the others.

 

As they walk out Sora try to mingle with the other staff not giving a chance for Leeteuk to be next to her.

Leeteuk sighed as he watched her talking with her co-workers.

 

“Don’t make such a face. They might think that we are forcing you to pay.” Heechul teases.

 

Leeteuk glares at him

 

“I’ll get you for this.” He said under his breath.

 

“What did I do? Shouldn’t you be thankful, you said Lee Son saeng nim gives you his approval

to introduce her as your ‘girlfriend’ isn’t being seen together a first step? Besides we need to celebrate!”

 

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. He really can’t win with Heechul’s logic.

 

Once they reach the Pizza house. The mankae of the group was asked to order for the pizza.

Sora sat beside the director.

 

“Leeteuk-ssi you could sit here besides us.” Soo-Ae one of the actress, said with a smile.

 

Leeteuk just gave her a polite smile and sat directly beside Sora.

Sora tried to discretely signal him to sit away from her but he pretends not to understand.

 

“Food are here.” The mankae announced as he place 3 family size pizza in the table.

 

They pass around the hand sanitizer then opened the box.

 

“Writer Kang, don’t be shy. You haven’t had your lunch yet because you are so focus on the revision.

Get a slice.” Said one of her researcher.

 

Leeteuk looks at her with concern as she stares at the box of pizza. Only then did he notice the pizza toppings.

He lets out a small smile and moves to pick the bellpeppers from the two slice of pizza and puts it in his slice.

People around them look at him weirdly. Leeteuk awkwardly laughs it off.

 

“Mianhe, I just love bell pepper so much. Don’t worry my hands are clean.”

 

He then turned to Sora.

 

“Eat now.”

 

Sora could feel eyes turned to her but she’s now too hungry to worry about anything.

She looks at the two slice of pizza that Leeteuk took out the bell peppers from.

With a deep breath she took one slice of them.

 

“Writer Kang, don’t you want take the one here that is still untouched?” Director Jung asked.

 

Sora smiled shyly. “Aniyo, I don’t actually eat Bell peppers.”

 

Her face turned red as she saw them, eyed at her and Leeteuk curiously.

She saw Leeteuk lets out a mischievous smile as he continues to take a bite from his slice.

To her annoyance she steps on his feet under the table.

 

“Awww…”

 

“Are you ok, Leeteuk-ssi?” one of the staff asked.

 

“I’m fine.” He force as smile as he glace at Sora.

 

Heechul laughs as he notice Sora’s pouts after her childish action.

 

“Aisst, such a Childish couple.”

 

“You said something Heechul-ssi?”

 

“Ani.” He answered with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------

 

We are getting nearer to uncovering the truth about their past.

I had given some hint in this chapter of what had happen...

Please continue your support.

^-^V