Be with you

Need to be next to you

Together or not I love this couple.

I like them individually and I love how they compliment each other.

It's so sad reading post of some DC having lost their faith in them.

Together or not I would still support them and write stories with them as leads.

hope you all like this update ^-^

---------------------------------------------

 

Heechul went back inside the room and find Leeteuk sitting in the bed where he left him.

Leeteuk is pulling his head as if hurting himself could lessen his problem.

 

“You can continue now.”

 

He didn’t response. Leeteuk just lifts his head and look at Heechul with a puppy eyes.

 

“Aye! Stop looking at me like that just tell me what happen” Heechul complain. He really can’t stand not knowing anything.

 

“I kissed her.” Leeteuk whispered.

 

“What? Can you say that a bit louder?”

 

“I said I kissed Sora-ra” Leeteuk’s face instantly flushed as he remember the kiss.

He took a pillow and buried himself.

 

“Kiss? You kissed Sora-ssi?” Heechul become silent for a while then looks at Leeteuk, who’s still trying to cover his blushing face with his pillow.

 

“Aigoo I didn’t know our leader is such a man. Good job.” Heechul praise as he tap Leeteuk’s head like a proud father.

“I’ve raised you so well.” Heechul wipes fake tears from his eyes.

 

“Aisst Stop that!” Leeteuk brush off Heechul’s hand from his head.

 

“So you kiss her the two of you reconciled now what’s the problem.”

 

“We haven’t reconciled yet. She keeps pushing me away. She won’t listen to my reasons so I kiss her after that…

Our manager called me and Sora told me to leave.” Leeteuk confessed.

 

“Ok, so you have been interrupted just go to her later tonight and explain your side.”

 

“You’re not listening I said I kissed her.”

 

“So what? The two of you are already married. A kiss won’t hurt.”

 

“You don’t get it. She’ll get angry with me. She’ll run away from me for sure. You should have seen her eyes it’s full of confusion and fear. And…”

 

“Are you giving up? If that’s the case then just leave her alone as per your agreement she will divorce you after 5 years right?

There is no need for you to stay with her. Just stay away from her and don’t create excuses for your fear”

 

“I can’t.”

 

Heechul lets out a small smile.

 

“You can’t? Then what are you doing sitting here and talking to me? We both know I’m not the one you want to talk to right now.

Go, I’ll Back you up.”

 

“Heechul~ah” Leeteuk looks up to him with his puppy eyes.

 

“Aisst, could you stop looking at me like that your giving me goosebumps. I still don’t know why I’m doing this.”

 

“Heechul~ah saranghe!” Leeteuk formed his fingers into a heart.

 

Heechul just smile and shook his head.

----------------------------

 

Sora is still lost in her own world. She had been dazed the whole day.

She touches her lips then smile.

She could still remember the warm feeling of his lips against hers.

The gentle brush and soft sips… her face blush at the memory.

She still can’t believe what had just happen in the morning. He kissed her. Leeteuk kissed her.

She knew she shouldn’t feel this way. She should guard herself from him.

Everything is just temporary sooner or later Leeteuk would leave; always having him near and depending on him would soon be a burden.

What would happen to her after their divorce?

She knew everything yet she can’t help herself for being happy.

Suddenly all her frustrations vanished. She can’t even recall what they have been talking about.

All that matter at that time was the two of them.

 

“Please don’t push me away.”

 

Deep in her heart she wants to do that. She wanted to stay with him.

It’s scary how Leeteuk have been an important part of her life but for how long?

Her thoughts were interrupted with the ringing at the door.

Her heart suddenly beats fast. For a minute she contemplates on opening the door or pretending that she’s not at home.

In the end her logical side got the best of her they need to talk sooner or later and she can’t let him stay outside for too long.

Knowing Leeteuk he won’t leave until he did what he set his mind into.

She took a deep breath and opens the door.

She found a cute brown bear sitting in front of the door holding and small note.

She picks it up and read the note.

 

Please don’t be angry with me T.T

 

Sora lets out a smile. She looks at the small bear and squeezes it. It’s so cute!!!!

 

“Sora-ra…  if your angry with me can you not let it out on the toy?” Leeteuk said from the corner.

He is wearing a gray hoody and holding a small girl version of the bear she had.

 

Sora looks up at him her world suddenly stops for a while her mind went blank.

 

“Sora-ra can we please reconcile, I know I’m wrong I shouldn’t make promises I couldn’t keep. Mianhe.

I won’t do it again I won’t let you wait ever again if there’s an urgent matter and I won’t be able to meet you I’ll inform you ahead.

Just please don’t push me away. I’m your husband and I’m trying the best I can.”

 

Sora just stared at him. He still hasn’t mentioned anything about the kiss making her disappointed and relief at the same time.

Maybe it’s better that way cause she knew if he were to say sorry about it she would definitely feel lonely.

 

“Mianhe.” She said.

 

“Sora-ra” Leeteuk called her to protest.

 

She answered him with a smile.

“Mianhe for overreacting this morning I know you have your reason I just felt hurt. I just felt like I have been relying on you so much that…”

 

“Aist… stop it. It’s ok for you to rely on me. Were married and that’s my responsibility. I can’t be with you every day

but I would do my best for you to feel that you are not alone” He lifts up the bear he’s holding.

“I would keep this so you could also be with me.” He said smiling.

 

Sora looks at the male bear she’s holding.

She looks up and sees Leeteuk waving the other pair.

 

“They would keep us company while were away from each other. “ He smiled at her.

“She’s Sora-ssi nice to meet you, Sora-ra” He made the bear bow as he introduces her.

 

Sora smile back at him and lets out a small nod.

 

“This is Leeteuk-ssi nice to meet you too Jungsu-ssi” They looks at each other’s eyes and lets out a laugh from their foolishness.