Super Junior Debut... The Fan girl and Her Bias

Need to be next to you

 

 

November 6, 2005…

On SBS Inkigayo stage Super Junior ’05 would make their debut showcase.

They already have finished their rehearsal everything is going smoothly.

They are now changed into their gear black printed shirt with black coat and jeans.

All they need to do now is to wait for their set… but as it seems waiting is a much bigger challenge.

Anxiety is getting the best of him. He’s excited but at the same time nervous as hell.

Leeteuk took a deep breath.

 

“Hyung…” Sungmin called out.

 

Leeteuk looks back at him and the other members. All of them are trying their best to destruct themselves from anxiety.

Right there and then Leeteuk knows he need to step up… he needs to pull himself together.

He’s the leader. He needs to be strong for s.

He smiled at them.

 

“Everyone gather up.” He called them.

 

In no time all the eleven members surrounds him.

 

“We have waited for this…this is our chance. We have endured so many things to get this far.

Tonight I want us to enjoy our time we have on stage. We all could do this.”

 

Leeteuk place his hand in the center.

 

“We are the Super juni-“

 

With a smile on everyone’s face they all followed him.

 

“nior-“ they said in unison.

 

“Kill them all!”

 

They made a group hug and utter a quick prayer to thank ‘Him’ for the chance to be on stage (Heechul reluctantly join them).

 

“Super Junior you’re next” the EP called them.

 

They look at one another and smile.

 

“Let’s bring the house down!” Eunhyuk shouts.

 

They all pilled out and leave the room. Leeteuk was about to head to the door when his phone rings.

He was suppose to ignore it but decides otherwise when he saw the name on the screen.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

This is the first time she called him. It’s always the other way around.

 

“Jung su-ssi fighting!” She said then ended the call.

 

He stared at his phone and smile.

 

“Hyung, what are you still doing there? Come on” Kang in called him.

 

Leeteuk puts his phone down and followed him.

------------------------------------

Sora waited nervously in front of the television.

She’s watching the live broadcast of SBS inkigayo.

Today is Super Junior ’05 debut performance and she wanted to support them.

Just a while ago she gave her ‘husband’ a call.

She wanted to assure him that everything would went well but when she heard him answer the phone

all she could squeak is ‘Jung su-ssi fighting’ and end the call before he could even reply.

 

Pabo Kang sora now he will think your weird.

 

Her heart beats fast when she heard their group introduced on stage.

The music begins and the group starts to sing and move to a synchronized choreography.

 

 

The song is ‘Twins’ a remake of Triple Eight’s knockout.

Super junior is doing a great performance.

When Leeteuk solo come Sora scream and cheered for him.

Her husband is most handsome on stage. He Shines.

She’s so proud of him.

She’s smiling like a fool every time he is focus on the screen.

The song has ended perfectly.

From that day she had become a fan of Super Junior and Her husband is her bias. 

-------------------------------------------

I have added the link for the Super Junior Debut performance.

Please comment and subscribe I'll update as soon as I can.