First Night

Need to be next to you

Sorry for the late post.

I had been sick and busy with my personal life.

Hope you like this update.

---------------------------------------------

Their room is small good enough for two people. There is a king size bed in the right side and a vanity table on the other side.

On the corner is the stair to the Bedroom which they have agreed to turn into a closet/Attic.

Because Jeongsu is an artist he had lots of stuff though most of their personal items are still not arrange but all in all it felt like a couple room.

 

“Umm…” Leeteuk starts of “Welcome to our room.”

 

Sora shyly smile back at him. Their eyes met and she instantly averted his glaze.

He could feel the awkwardness in the air.

 

“There’s only one bed.” Sora mumbled.

 

“Ummm… that’s…” Leeteuk starts stuttering.

 

Sora closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

“I’ll sleep in the sofa.” Leeteuk volunteered.

 

“But…”

 

“No buts Sora-ra there’s no way I would make you sleep in the couch. I could sleep anywhere. You don’t need to be concern”

 

“I’m not concerned…”

 

“Right.” He took a deep breath and turn.

 

Just before he reached the door she held on his hand.

 

“Chakamman… you don’t need to leave.” She said in a low tone. “Please stay with me.”

 

He looks back at her. She’s still holding his hand tightly as if getting some courage.

Her head is still down and she’s biting her lower lips.

 

God she look so innocently lost and tempting at the same time.

 

“Jeongsu… please stay.” She whispered.

 

Those words is enough to warm his heart.

He lift her chin up till their eyes met.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Her eyes had a glint of fear yet her resolve is firm. She nods her head.

 

“I won’t do anything…” He looks at her and grins. “Unless you want me to”

 

This earned him a well-deserved smack in the arms. He enclosed her in a hug and plant a light kiss in her forehead.

He knew allowing him to share a room is a big leap for her. He didn’t want to force her.  

 

“I’ll take the shower first.” He murmured then when out of the room.

 

Once Sora is out of his sight he felt his knees weaken. He puts down the toilet cover and sat on it.

 

“What am I doing to myself?”

 

He lets out a goofy smile being with her would be like a sweet torture.

So near yet forbidden how he misses her… her touch… her kisses…

It is becoming unbearable… so painful… yet he would glad choose this than a life without her.

 

“Patience… you don’t want to scare her off right?” He looks down and sigh.

----------------------------------------------

“Oetokke? Why did I say that?” Sora murmured as she walks around the room.

 

“This is going too fast…” She buried her face in her hand.

 

“You’re already married for 7 years this is just normal and besides it’s not like this is the first time…”

Her eyes widen as memories flashed from her mind.

She lets out a mental squeal.

 

“Ok Sora calm down… you can’t let him see how affected you are…”

 

As if teasing her, she suddenly Leeteuk’s smiling face flashes in her mind.

 

“Should I take it back?” She bit her lower lips.

 

“Ani I couldn’t do that… haist why is it so hard.” She complained.

 

She’s well aware of the tension around them.

She knows he won’t do anything to her without her consent what she’s afraid of is herself.

She always lost herself when she’s with him. Being with his arms make her feel home.

He is the only guy who could complete her… He always had.

Her heart almost jumps out of her chest when the door suddenly open.

 

“Mianhe did I startle you?” Leeteuk awkwardly said as he enters the room.

 

“You should have knock first.” She said while composing herself.

 

“I did… twice.”

 

“I didn’t hear you…”

 

“Sora-ra are you ok?” He moves closer to her. He raise his hand to touch her face but she moves away.

 

“I’ll go to the restroom.” She said then ran out.

 

Leeteuk lets out a sighed. Then he looks at the bed and his goofy smile is back.

He hurriedly prepare their bed Sora likes the side near the wall so he arrange the pillow on that side to make it more comfy.

He felt restless; as he rest on his side of the bed. Every few seconds he’ll glance at the door.

His heart is pumping so hard he did some breathing exercises to calm himself.

He could swear he look stupid right now as the smile in his lips.

 

“Ottoeke…” he mumble as he fans himself then he would giggle.

 

“I think I’m going crazy… and I love it.”

 

Minutes pass and still Sora didn’t return to the room.

 

“There’s nothing to be concern about… she’s just taking her time in the shower.”

 

A few minutes more… he could feel panic rushing in his veins what if…

He ran out of the room and search for her.

She’s not in the anymore in the shower and she’s nowhere in sight.

 

“Sora.” He called.

 

No answer…

 

“Sora, Stop playing games this is not funny. Come out.”

 

He could feel the air thickens suffocating him.

 

“Sora!” Again he called.

 

Like a déjà vu of that night… the very same night 7 years ago when she left.

A sting of pain is in his heart but he’s too numb to feel it.

 

“Sora!”

 

“Jeongsu-yah”

 

He turned and there she was standing behind him. He could see her walk towards him.

 

“Why are you shouting? You might wake our neighbors.” She asked as she touch his cheeks

 

He hugs her. “I thought you left me again.”

 

Sora bit her lower lips. “Mian, I just went to the balcony to get some fresh air.”

 

“I’ll prepare us some food first.” She volunteers.

 

Reluctantly Leeteuk let her go.

He watch her with amusement as she carelessly walk her way to the kitchen.

She’s still clumsy bumping into things that’s clearly in front of her.

She pouts as she checks the almost empty fridge and lights up at the sight of ramen.

 

“We’ll have ramen. I’ll buy some stock by tomorrow.” She said with a smile.

 

He sat in one of the chair in the dining and watched her prepare the noodle.

 

“I’ll go with you.” He said after she serve the ramen.

“Let’s do the grocery tomorrow.”

 

She looks at him as if he’s a crazy person.

 

“What?”

 

“You can’t come.”

 

“Why?”

 

She looks at him from head to foot.

 

“Like what you see?”

 

She cough. “No.”

 

His eyes widen. “You don’t like my body anymore?”

 

“No. I mean yes I like your body.” Her face reddens as Leeteuk grins.

“Stop confusing me!” she complained.

“No. You can’t come with me tomorrow. Someone might recognize you I don’t want to catch any unwanted attention.”

 

Leeteuk pouts. “Please~”

 

“No.”

 

“I’ll put on a disguise no one would recognize me promise.”

 

“Jeongsu.”

 

He gave him a quick smack in the lips then smile.

 

“We’ll go together.”

 

Sora just stared at him and sigh.

After eating Leeteuk did the dishes. They have decided to watch some movie before going to sleep.

They sat side by side covered with a blanket as the movie plays.

Just haft way through the show Sora felt Leeteuk’s head in her shoulder.

She suddenly remember Heechul’s comment about him unable to sleep last night and the pictorial they had the whole day.

He might been so tired right now.

 

“Jeongsu are you asleep.”

 

“Ani. I’m just resting.”

 

She help him rest in her lap. A smile curve in his lips as Sora his hair.