Living with you

Need to be next to you

update I'll edit this tomorrow...

need to sleep thanks for all the comments and subscriptions.

--------------------------------------------

 

“Are you ready to go in?”

 

Sora looks at him then smile. Leeteuk took her hand and led her to the elevator of modern style building.

Their house is at the 4th floor.

He stops for a while when they reach the door then looks at her with a boyish smile before he enters the password.

2507 It is their wedding anniversary.

Sora was about to enter when he suddenly pulled her back and before she could even protest he lifts her up bridal style as they enter the house.

 

“Wahhh” Sora couldn’t hide her amusement as they have welcomed by the bright interior with white theme room.

The whole place is clean white a nice looking lights.

There is a black entertainment set in the living room contrasting yet at the same time complimenting the ambiance.

A table is on a side where a piano is located on the side. There is also some plants giving the house a more homey atmosphere.

There are air conditioning unit on the side and the sunshine gets though the window very well.

On the side of the sofa there is a green wall rack where their couple bear is hanging.

The kitchen is also white. There is a multipurpose room leading to the staircase to the bedroom.

 Leeteuk said that the room above is a bit small and not that comfortable so he asked for the bed to be put downstairs.

The restroom has a built in toilet and spacious enough for 2 people.

The house is small but it fits them.

They sat in the couch with a contented smile on their face.

 

“Ok time to set the rules.”

 

“What rules?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“We would be living together.”

 

“We’ve been living together in the past couple of days.”

 

“That was different. We are with your brother’s before and most of the tasks are done by your managers.

Now it will be just the two of us.”

 

“You got that right.” He said with a mischievous smile.

“So what do you have in mind?”

 

“First we need to spit up the chores.”

 

“I’ll do the dishes.” He volunteers then reach for Sora’s hand.

“You’re hands are really soft, skinny and long. I love holding them. I don’t want you to damage your hands.”

 

“The sink and toilet”

 

“I’ll clean the toilet.”

 

“Really?”

 

“I have done it many of times before”

 

She looks at him with concern.

“Then I’ll just do it since you have done it a lot.”

 

“Don’t look at me like that… I often got scolded at school and my teachers make me clean the toilet as punishment.”

 

“I’ve never done that.” She said sadly

 

“I’m not that pitiful.”

 

“ok but when you’re tired you’ll tell me. Arraso?”

 

“Arraso.” He said with a smile but he knew there is no way he’ll let her do such hard task.

 

“Even though we fight terribly, we should sleep together.”

 

“Sleep together?”

 

“I mean we should not separate.”

 

“Jeongsu…”

 

He smiled. “Arraso. Let’s skip it first.”

 

“Ah… no sneaking when one is taking a shower.”

 

Leeteuk lets out a giggle. “Waeo?”

 

Sora glared at him and he just smile slyly.

 

“What if one of us is in the bathroom and the other badly wants to use the toilet. Will you open the door?”

 

“How could I open it?”

 

“I would open it for you.”

 

“As if I would want go there”

 

“Of course you would.” He said with a y smile. “I wouldn’t mind anytime.”

 

Sora’s eyes widen in Leeteuk’s amusement.

 

“Wait me to give you a preview?” He leans in with a smirk.

“You love my body right?”

 

Sora bit her lower lips to suppress a squeal. Leeteuk’s half image flashes through her mind.

 

“Want to see what to expect if you’ll open the door for me? Hmmm yeobo?” He gave them space and looks at her intently.

 

He reached for her hand and places it on his chest then slowly he crawl it till it touches his first button.

With a confident smile and without leaving her glaze he opens the buttons using her hands.

Three buttons down and Sora could feel like the air in the room is thickens.

She could feel going dry.

She inhaled sharply and as if he had anticipated her reaction a smile curved his lips.

He began tracing his chest using her fingers.

 

“Should we continue?” he asked in a bedroom voice.

 

Her eyes went down to her hand who is now freely exploring his chest.

He had completely let go of her yet she still can’t stop.

She could feel his heartbeat and his slow breathing.

She want to… she needs to…

And before she could fully organize her thoughts he leans in… a few inches short from her lips.

She could smell the freshness of his breath.

 

“Jeongsu please…”

 

“Please what hmmm?” he moves near her right ear.

“What would you want me to do? Hmmm Sora-ra” he whispered.

 

She freezes as she felt his hands starts to wrap around her waist. His eyes were dancing.

He ran his nose against the base of her neck, sending shivers down my spine and making her knees go weak.

Good thing, he was holding her, otherwise she would surely have fallen on the floor.

She felt him smile as he buried his face in her hair.

 

“Arraso, will buy a shower curtain. That’s the only compromise I could give you right now.

Ahh I don’t get it were married... oh man” he sigh in frustration.

“But for you I’ll wait. We’ll take it slow. I won’t force you on anything until you’re ready.” He gave her a quick peck in the lips.

 

“You need to call me when you go out. I don’t want you to go anywhere without telling me again.

You have no idea what I’ve felt when I learned you left.”

 

She looks at his painful expression and sighed.

 

“Neh. I’ll call you when I go out.”

 

“Now that’s settled lets let’s go to bed.”

 

“Jeong su you just said…”

 

He smiled at her.

--------------------------------------------

Part 2 would be update within this week I promise ^^