Not Coming Back

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XSR-Gacyng

As the door shut before you, you fell on your knees sobbing lightly in the beginning, gradually sobbing harder and louder.

“I was wrong” You told rocking back and forth clenching your chest, feeling your heart about to rip your chest.

“I was wrong!” You said firmly your hand that was clenching your chest getting stronger.

“I WAS WRONG!” You shouted the last time trying to get less frustrated, but it wouldn`t make Kris come back.

“Don`t walk away. Stay” Your hand gripped the doorframe trying to bring yourself up from the floor, but your legs had gotten too weak. You fell on the hard floor again.

Your breathing hitched as you cried even louder than before. You understood now how selfish you had been all this time.

Kris, the person who gave it all up for you, his girlfriend, taking over your business, devoting his life to you; you had your ups and downs, but you found each other in the end and now you had ruined everything.

You understood why he was angry and sad. He really did love you and wasn`t expecting any of this from you. The person he thought wouldn`t turn his back on him was the person who broke his heart, making a scar.

Suho`s image appeared in your head and so did Kris`.

The one who was your past that you couldn`t get over and the other who is your present and future.

You do love Kris, but after getting Suho back in your life it has gotten a little more complicated than expected.

Tears had stopped streaming down your face as they had dried up. You were now in deep thoughts, just staring at the front door wondering where your husband had left.

Was he okay? Was he driving safely? Did he need comfort? Should you have told him straight up in the very beginning?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter