Just Using Him

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The party died down and everyone started to leave. Eunhye, Luhan, Sooyoung and Sehun stayed back of course to hang out just a little bit more with Kai. Eunhye and Sooyoung were just sitting together talking some girl talk while Kai, Luhan, and Sehun were talking together. 

     "Congrats dongseang! She is really pretty man!" Luhan said patting Kai's back. Sehun on the other hand was distracted, by Sooyoung. Her laugh, her smile, and even shy look when embaressed. "Sehun? Are you ok?" Sehun woke up from his little stare and looked at Kai that gave him a worried look. 

     "Huh? Oh yeah. Congrats hyung. She is...somthing..." He said quietly. Luhan just smirked. *This boy. Too distracted by her and he doesn't even relize it. Shame* 

    Sooyoung exscused her self to use the washroom. *Nows my chance* Sehun gto up from his chair as exscused himself as well. Following Sooyoung she walked down a long narrow hallway to the bathroom only to be pushed against the wall by Sehun as he gripped her wrist and pinning them above her head.

       She couldnt say anything but for some reason tears were being forced to be pulled back. "Who do you think you are?" His warm breath hit Sooyoung's face making her shiver and unable to respond. He slammed the wall next to her. "Why are you with him!? HUH!?"" She closed her eyes trying her best not to look into Sehun;s eyes ro his mad yet angelic face.

      All of a sudden she heard him laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter