Kris the Bartender

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     A whole week has passed since the "date" Sehun and Sooyoung had. Sehun tried despesperatly to talk to Sooyoung, but no avial. She avoides him at all cost. Only three more days till they return to Seoul. Sehun had to be fast. He was on a timr limit to express how he felt for Sooyoung before Kai is forever hers. But today he gave up. 

     Sehun was at the hotel bar in the lobby engulfing loads of shots (yet again). This time for every swallow, was for how much he loved Sooyoung. "Tough day eh?" Sehun tiredly looked up at the bartender, as he refilled his glass over and over and over again. "More like tough life." Sehun took a gulp slamming hte shot glass down indicating another pour. "Dont worry whatever it is, it will proably get better." The bartender smiled. 

    Sehun looked at the man from up and and down as much as he could handle. "I doubt it...Krriiss, Kris. I dont think what i did can be fixed."  Kris looked at him and patted his back. "You look handsome enough to get the girl....I dont see why not?" Sehun looked up surprised. "How..did..you....phfft it doesnt matter. I ed it up! I lost her. I lost the girl i know I truly love. What's worse....I lost her to my best friend."

  Kris gave him sorry look and just stood there leaning against the bar table and looked at Sehun. "Look kid i have worked here for about 6 years. and one thing is...i have heard it all. I lost her cause this and I couldnt be with her for that. You know what i would say?" Sehun shook his head placing his head on him arm to rest.

     Kris flicked Sehun's head. "You win her BACK!" Sehun shot up in pain. "OOW~!" Kris gave him an amused look. "Get her back show her why she loved you to start off with." Sehun was so drunk no words were cohearent anymore. "Aish~ kids these days." Kris went back to cleaning the cups. Sehun layed on the table again.

     Someone nudged Sehun a bit but he ignored it. Another nudg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter