Girlfriend

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Latley Sooyoung and Kai have been texting each other and going on dates for a couple of weeks already. Sehun noticed that Kai was busy on the phone more than usual. Even Eunhye wonderd what Sooyoung was doing on the phone. Kai had really grown fond of Sooyoung and vice versa. Latley she barley even comes to visit Sehun which was odd. Even though she was Kai, she couldnt help but think of Sehun sometimes.

          Sooyoung was at the bakery today still working. Eunhye decided to go meet her brother for lunch again. Sooyoung surprisingly rejected to come along and stayed. while doing inventory, someone came in adn Sooyoung smiled brightly. "Kai!" She hugged him warmly. "Are you ready to go?" He said. SHe nodded, "Mm i just need to do soemthing first." She decided to close the shop early for today and hang out with Kai. 

 

    As they left Kai drove up with his car. "Where are we going?" Kai just smiled. "Somewhere..."

  "Kai, why are we at the mall??" Kai opened her door as she came out and saw in big words, MALL. He just grabbed her hand adn puleed her gently into the mall. About 5 mineuts passed and they enterd a women's clothing store. Some workers bowed at them as he pulled her into the back of the store to the fitting rooms. 

     "Hello Mr.Kim." One lady bowed. "Do you have the dress i orderd?" He asked. The lady nodded opened one of the fitting rooms. "Ma'm?" SHe looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung looked confused but Kai pushed her in and closed the curtain. "Please try this on?" The lady handed her a box over the curtain Sooyoug still confused took the box and opened it. 

      It was a whit and black dress with a black lace one shoulder. Sooyoung just caressed the dress till someone knocked on the room. "Sooyoung are youdone yet?" Kai asked. Sooyoung quickly tried on the dress and came out. Kai's breath hitched as he saw how beautif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter