Mr.Uknown

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         The sun shown brightly through the window. Sehun woke up having a serious hangover from last night's clubbing. Sehun got out of bed but relized he was completely . He looked around and saw clothes all over the room. Some were his. And some were...?? Sehun looked at the bed and saw a really y () girl sleeping. 

      All the memories of last nights events came stirring in his head. He got some last night. Sehun just smirked and went to the bathroom to wash up. After taking a shower he came out and saw the girl still sleeping. He took a napkin out and wrote "Thanks For the " and left it on the coffee table adn left. 

       Sehun got a call earlier from Baekhyun asking to meet and hangout with the others. He drove his audi to the cafe where is hyungs were. He came in and was greeted and saw his hyungs in the corner. "Hey hyungs.." Baekhyun and Suho just shook their head. 

    "Tsk tsk tsk this boy here. Drinking all night and getting laid the next. Damn boy when will ever just settle down. Your father wont appreciate this bullcrap your doing." Kyungsoo said being the mother like boy he was. Sehun just scoffed as he chugged down is black coffee.

     "Hyung just beacause you cant get girls doesnt mean I can;t have my own fun. Besides these girls are easy and yy." Sehun just laid back on his chair and gave a weary smile. All his hyungs just sighed. "Hey what about that girl that Eunhye hangs out with...uhh Sooyoung right?" Chanyeol snapped. Sehun glared at him.

       "That little immautre girl is nothing compared to the women I am with besides, she is toooo.... how you call it? Annoying? A prick? Ah! She is obsessed with me that is what she is!" Sehun snapped his fingers and continued to drink his coffee while his hyungs just rolled their eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        “How does this look? Too much? Too little? Oh my gosh this isn’t it?” Eunhye was running around the mall looking and looking for the right dress for an upcoming event but is failing miserably or at least that is what she thinks. Sooyoung was just watching her friend running around grabbing everything within her reach.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter