Nothing

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Sir, Miss Kim is here to see you" Sehun looked up from his paperworked and sighed. "Let her in." His assistant nodded and close the door. She reopened the door and enterd a petite girl holding  small lunchbox. She enterd quietly and sat infront of Sehun's table as he was still working.

       After a while Sehun got irritated by her silence and smaked the stack of papers on the table. "What do you want?" He looked at her sternly as she looked up. She looked down again giving him the lunchbox.  He scoffed and smaked the box away. "I dont eat that you make." 

    Her heart sunk a bit but placed it on his table. "Its from Eunhye. She couldnt come personally, so she aksed me too..." Sooyoung whisperd. Sehun gave a grim smile and took the lunch box and dropped it on the ground. "If that is all, leave." Sooyoung smiled a bit and left. 

      "Oh and remember this..." Sooyoung turned around and looked at Sehun. He looked at her with dark eyes and got up walking closer to her. Sooyoung took a few steps back till she was pushed agaisnt the wall by Sehun. He leaned towards her face making there lips only inched apart. 

       Sooyoung closed her eyes and listened to what Sehun said. "You are nothing but to me..." he backed off and walked to his desk. Sooyoung left and closed the door. She leaned on the door wipping her tears with her sleeve and walekd off.

        Sehun was still working on the papers and looked down at the lunchbox Sooyoung gave him. He gave it one more look till he threw it in the trash can nearest to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter