You're My Special Girl

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole night, Eunhye never left the room. Luhan never once tried to commute with her as well. Eunhye was just in the room sleeping, sitting on the outside balcony , watching tv, or even looking through Luhan's clothes. While looking at his clothes, Eunhye's stomach started growling. 

"Aishhh~ I couldnt even finish my breakfast this morning." She pouted. She walked outside towards the balcony. The night stars were showing making the beach seem more serene. 

"EYNHYE~~!" Eunhye looked down startled by the sudden noise. She looked down and saw Luhan. He was waving hands like a maniac. "come down here~" Eunhye tried getting closer to hear him."What?!" 

Luhan pointed to the sand beneath his feet. "Come down here! OH AND PLEASE WEAR THE DRESS I GOT YOU BY THE DOOR!!!" Eunhye wasnt sure of what he was saying but she could have sworn he said dress by the door??" She imedietly left the balcony and opened the door. 

There by her feet, was a box wrapped and finished off with a bow. She brought it inside the room. She opened it carfully and pulled out the dress. 

She came outside fixing the dress one more time before seeing Luhan standing near his pier."Luhan what is going on? What's with this dress?" Luhan just smiled, grabbed her hand walked her along the pier. Eunhye was smiling and hiding her red face. The fact thier hands were intertwined, made her go insane. 

Luhan was no diffrent. He was holding her hand looking at the oppisite side of the pier and hiding his blushed face. At the end of the pier, Eunhye saw candle lights and a dinner table.

 "lu..han...?" Luhan lead to her seat adn sat her down. Luhan sat right across from her smiling. 

All of a sudden, two waiters came running carfully placing the two plates in front of them. Eunhye was still confused of everything. "Eat. Then I will explain." Eunhye looked at all the food and even...dessert. 

 With all the food, Eunhye just ate quietly. While finishing dinner. Luhan saw some sauce in the corner of her lips. "Aigoo~ when is this little baby gonna learn on how to wipe?" Luhan used his thump to wipe the sauce. Eunhye blushed madly but kept composed. 

After dinner they stayed at the pier. What happen in hte morning was still in thier minds. 

"Luhan I..."

"Eunhye..."

They both said at the same time. The both laughed a bit before subsiding it. "Eunhye I'm sorry. I'm sorry for kissing you in the morning, and i am sorry for all this time. I'm sorry for what happened in high school......" Eunhye's eyes got wide remembering that day....

    Flashback   

  It was fianlly Senior year for Eunhye and Sooyoung. As a graduating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter