Nothing Else but You (Part 2)

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun was happy. Sooyoung didint complain about anything. She let him. He felt like the world was right and that nothing could break them apart now. 

*Beep.Beep* Sooyoung's phone rang but Sehun picked it up. It was a text....from Kai....

At that moment Sehun relized why he couldnt be with Sooyoung. Kai was her lover, Sehun unlocked the phone to see the message. 

From: Oppa <3 

To:Sooyoung

     ~ Saranghae~ Sooyoung I miss you much! These two weeks are almost over! I cant wait to see you again <3 You promised to see me first on satuday? I love you ~

Well that hurt. Sehun closed the phone and closed his eyes stopping his tears on hitting Sooyoung's cheek. He looked at her and smiled. *Why couldnt i be with you instead of Kai.* 

He carresed her cheek again and lowerd his head and lightly kissed her cheek. Sooyoung's eyes flutterd open and saw the ocean waves. She looked and saw Sehun face to face. 

Shocked, she jolted up and moved towards the other side of the bench. Sehun could see her cheeks tinted with red. "Sorry Sehun.." 

Sehun smiled and looked forward. They both watched the waves as the low tide kicked in. Sooyoung watched the waned in awe and even wanted to go play in the water, but relized Sehun might think of a burden on her.

As if reading her mind he got up and placed his arm in front of her. She had a confused face. "You wanna play right?" Blushing, Sooyoung hesitantly took his hand and Sehun gragged her to the ocean. Sehun sat on the sand as Sooyoung walked along the beach.

 

Sehun just watched Sooyoung play with the seashells she found and even run from the rising water. *How Cute* She came along the shore near Sehun and looked up. She smiled widely and walked towards him. He placed her hand in front of him revealing a small shell. 

"Isnt it pretty?" Sehun noticed hte change in her tone. She was more happy than ever. She was her old self that Sehun always thought annoying. But now he liked it, alot. "Mmm wanna find more?" 

Sooyoung nodded furiously as she walked along the beach looking for more. Sehun took her hand and laced them together which Sooyoung didnt seem to mind or she didnt noticed. They found many shells that they used the chair to hold all hte shells they found.

Sheun was still looking for shells but Sooyoung thought somthing else might be fun. "Oh Sooyoung-ah I foun" SPLASH! Sehun was pushed into the water completley drenched.

Sooyoung looked surprised as she didnt think her push was that forcfull. Sehun got up and was knee length with the water. Sooyoung was looking innocently at Sehun.

"Omo Sehun~ what happen?" She asked innocently. Sehun had evil written in his eyes as he walked towards Sooyoung.

Scared Sooyoung walked a bit out of the waters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter