Im Yoona

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Yoona were sitting outside on the patio with silence between the two. The tea in front of them got colder that matched the atmosphere. 

Kai didnt dare look up but he sensed that she was looking directly at him. "How have you been Jonin-ah."
Kai finally got the confidence to look up.

Her eyes dusted with worry as her fingers lingers over the rim of the tea cup.

"I have been fine latley. Tired. But fine." She gave him a warm smile and took a sip of the lukewarm tea. 

"I see you are back from Japan from your job. How was it over there anyways since i lieft. I heard Mistkumi was engaged and""I heard your getting married"

Her statement made Jongin surprised a bit. 

"Yes that is true." 

Yoona looked at Jongin with a hint of upset. "Are you really happy with her?" 

Jonging looked at Yoona with now emotion and leaned against the chair.. "Of course, and thats why i am marrying her." 

Yoona looked down surpressing her want to cry. "Now please exscuse me, I have work to finish. Good bye Yoona" Jongin got up to leave. "Why...."

He looked back and saw Yoona with fresh tears comming down her face. "Why did we break up?" 

With not much feeling he looked at her with bored eyes/ "May i remind you, you left me at the alter in Japan. Not to mention that same day you happened to have had another lover on the side." 

Those were Jongin's last words before leaving. Yoona st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter