Preparing

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wedding bells can he heard. Cherry Blossoms fall across the aisle as Sooyoung looks ahead. 

She sees her lover smiling as she walks towards him. All eyes are on her as she walks down the aisle. Her father holding on to her protectively. 

Eunhye hand in hand with Luhan as they smile brightly at Sooyoung. Giving her hand to her future husband, her father whispers some words to the groom and sits. 

Sooyoung walks towards the podium with her lover. As the face each other Sooyoung can clearly see his facial features. Light brown hair, light but deep brown eyes, white milky skin....

what?

"Oh Sehun do you take Kim Sooyoung to be wife?" Sehun smiles as he looks at Sooyoung....."I do" 

 

"Sooyoung?" Sooyoung wakes up abruptly almost bumping her head onto the table. "Huh?!" She looks around and notices she is in the bakery with Eunhye.

The shop was closed for today as Eunhye and Sooyoung went through preparations for the wedding. So far they have gotten half the guest list (other half will be Kai's friends and family), color theme and even cake. 

"Unnie how can you sleep when you are engaged?!!?! You need to get everything ready? Soo.... when do you want to get your save-the-dates?" 

Sooyoung still confused of her whereabouts just ignored Eunhye..."Uhh can we take 10 Eunhye? Im tired at the moment..." Eunhye just sighed and nodded as she headed towards the kitchen.

Sitting there, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter