Best Man

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is in the POV of Sehun....ENJOY!

-------------

"In other news, Hundai Motor's Kim Jongin plans to tie the knot this summer with Kim Sooyoung, a"

"Several reports have confirmed the Kim Jongin and Kim Soo..."

"The upcoming wedding of Kim..."

"This wedding will be the wedding of the year~"

WEDDING THIS AND WEDDING THAT! They are rubbing it in my face!

Everywhere I see and look its all about that stupid wedding! Stupid stupid!!

*DING DONG~*

Who's that? Whyyy do people come over this early!!!

I ran downstairs just to slam the door on the person's face....As i pry open the door i almost chocked on who it was...."Sooyoung..."

She looked a bit nervous. DUH of course she is nervous, we just made love and like two days later she gets engaged. How stupid do you get Sehun.

"Sooyoung? What are you d-doing he-here..." Great job man, keep stuttering it will totally help the fact that you shouldnt be scared at all anyways.

"M-may I can in...." 

It's so wierd....I never thought she would be coming to my house...without Eunhye or even Kai.

"I'm sorry i came over...i just needed to ask you a small thing......"

Now my palms are sweaty....CRAP. "Wh-what?"

She looked so nervous and kept cluctching that black bag

"Jongin wanted to ask you personally but he couldnt come due to busniess at the office....i told him i would ask you...."

Hmm ask me what?? WTH is going on?!

"He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter