Stare

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Jongin woke up with the sun shinning directly on his face. Moving around, he noticed and relized that night's events with his beautiful fiance and smiled stupidly. Getting up to see clothes scattered on the floor, he noticed a certain someone missing: Sooyoung, Walking downstairs fully clothed  just making sure  Mr. and Mrs Kim were not too shocked to see him, went to the kitchen only to see his glowing lady with a messy bun cooking breakfast. "Oh,,,oppa~, your awake. My parents already left for buiness so its just us" She smiled cheekly signaling him to sit as she finsihes cooking.

   As they finish the morning off eating, Jongin just smiles almost so smug that Sooyoung cant help but notice it. "What oppa?" Nodding his head he just looks down at his food. "Nothing, just..." Getting closer to her ear "You were so beautiful last night..." Her eyes widen and Jongin's hands reach her thighs, She pushes them away in and is flushed red as her fiancee chuckles and kisses her and on the cheeck as he continues eating. 

   Finishing the dishes, Jongin walks into the living room to find Sooyoung watching tv and snuggled with a blanket. Slowly climbing underneath and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheeks softly, they spend the rest of the morning in each others warmth and comfort.

Meanwhile back at the office, Sehun is looking worse by the second. Coming into work with hair everywhere and his suit pretty much inside out. His breath reeks of alcohol and his face pale. He was miserble, he couldnt understand life anymore. There was a faint knock on the door. 
"Sehun? Can i come in?" Luhan slowly opens and walks inside and stares at his dongseang. "Sehun....you cant live like this...come on man.." Sehun listens but doesnt respond, he just takes another sip of his drink. "Yah...you are running a company...and you think this is appropriate!? You gotta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter