Happy Together..

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With all the wedding preperations coming to an end Sooyoung is more than relived to relive her life normally...kind of. Getting married is really nerve-wreaking for Sooyoung but also really exciting. 

Laying on her bed she scans her hand and locks eyes with the sparkling rock on her finger. She stares at it with awe. 
A knock on her door interupts her thoughts as the intruder comes in. 

"Oh...OPPA~!" 

Sooyoung got up and lightly lunged herself on Jongin as he came in wrapping his arms warmly around her.

"Well hello there jagiya~ I missed you so much! I am sorry i ahvent been being with you I just-"

"It doesnt matter since you're here now right? By the way...why did you come so suddenly oppa?" 

Jongin rubbed his neck nervously as he spoke. "Well actually my parents wanmted to come and discuss some matters with your father so they told me to bring you down. Plus...I just couldnt wait to SEE YOUUU~!" 

Lifting Sooyoung up in his arms he makes a quick spin around her room dropping the couple on the bed as Sooyoung screams laughs for her life.  Laying on the bed they take in the moment to be together interwinig thier ring hands. 

"Jongin-ah~! Sooyoung! Would you two please come down for a moment?" 

Coming down stairs Sooyoung greeted Mr. and Mrs, Kim before sitting. 

"As you know of course this marriage is making us parents very happy and-"

"AND GRANDCHILDREN! LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM! OH SOOYOUNG PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU AND MY SON HAVE THE MINIMUN OF 5 OR EVEN--"

"Sweetheart...we can talk about children later..." 

Sooyoung and Kai laughed nervously at Mrs. Kim's remark. Mr.Kim continued on looking warm yet serious. 

"As i was saying this wedding is very special. It makes Jongin more of a man I know now and that your daughter is really somthing Soohyun."  J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter