LuHye??? O.O

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The next day, Sooyoung out with Eunhye to have brunch. They went out to the small coffee shop close by. As Eunhye came back with their breakfast, she noticed Sooyoung's long face. "Unni? Whats wrong?" Eunhye blinked. Sooyoung broke out of her trance and looked at Eunhye. "Ani. Lets just eat."

      Eunhye was enjoying her bacon. "Eeuunnhyee~" Eunhye squealed and jumped out of seat but got caught in someone's arm. "Well someone couldnt wait for me huh?" She looked up and saw big doe eyes and a scary smirk 

"Whaa! Lu-HAN!" She smacked his arm trying to release herself from him. He dropped her standing making her puff her cheeks. Sehun came in behind staring at Sooyoung who only looked out the window. "What i cant see my babyy girrlll. I'm hurt." Luhan made a sad tear face. Eunhye just shoved her palm on his face. "Just sit damnit." 

  .... Boy was it awkward. Luhan and Eunhye were seated across from each other as Sooyoung and Sehun were as well. Luhan tried making as much conversation as he could but always died down quick. Eunhye touched her bacon she was eating before.

    Luhan looked through his phone and smirked. He got up and put his coat on. "Hey Sehun...me and uhh eu-Eunhye are leaving. She has uhh....some buissness right now....yeah...buisness right now. GAJA!~"

    Luhan ran out the door with Eunhye hand in hand, leaving Sehun and Sooyoung alone. "Yah Let go of MEE!" Luhan ignored her wails till he pushed her into his car and drove off somwhere unknown. Eunhye just stayed silent, glaring at Luhan Luhan pciked up his phone hearing a raged Sehun. "Minahe Dongseang! I just wanted to take your sister out thats all~ oh yeah take care of Sooyoung! Annyeong!~"  

      He hung up the phone and looked over at Eunhye and saw her glaring eyes. "What?" Eunhye whaked him on hte head. "What do you mean YAH!? You bascially kidnnapped me and now your taking me to an unknown place! What if you hurt me!?!" 

    Luhan just smirked and and leaned closer. "In what way would i hurt you for what we know I already saw you.." "Shut up!SHUT up! SHUT UP!!" Eynhye closed her eyes and coverd her face in embarresment. "Why did you take me anyways!" Luhan looked at her. "I wanted Sehun to talk to Sooyoung thats all now rest." Eunhye pouted and just looked out the window. 

    Its been about half an hour and Eunhye fell asleep in the car. Luhan parked his car. He looked over at Eunhye and smiled. Her sleeing position was adorable. All cuddled and coverd her face with her fist. "Eunhye~Eunhye~ wake up~" He whisperd nudging her. She woke up rubbing her eyes. *Cute* Luhan thought. 

   "Where are we?" She asked as she streched her arms exiting the car. Luhan stood next to her her eyeing her up and down. "S-stop lo-looking...e.." She whisperd the last part. Luhan chuckled. "You have on your swimsuit right?" Eunhye nodded slowly. "Luhan pointed into a direction. "Go change. We are at my private beach." 

      Luhan waited till Eunhye enterd the girl's room before Luhan took off his shirt. His chisled body relfected the sun's rays as he sat in the beach chair. "Whaaaa~ I havent been here in so longgg~!" Luhna looked up and saw Eynhye.....in her swims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter