The Book

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Soooooo..... How do i look?" Sooyoung looked up from her Sherlock Holmes book and saw Eunhye wearing a short black dress with a white bow for the waist.

  "You look beautiful." After that commet she continued to read her book. Eunhye frowned and sat next to Sooyoung. "Sooyoung-ieee.... You need to seriously drop that book! You had it since like the 8th grade! Read it more than 200 times and even anylazed the book page to page more than 5 times! Can't you let that book down for one day. Or even one night!

     Sooyoung closed to book and looked at Eunhye sternly. "Fine" Eunhye had an evil smile plasterd on her face. "Lets get you a dress!!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       "I would like to thank you for everyone who has come today. My father and I appreciate you all coming and please enjoy yourselves." Sehun "smiled" to his guest as everyone was socializing. He returned to his table with his friends who were all just gave him a smug smile. "Yoouu actually smiled up there!" Baekhyun shouted earning a smakc from Sehun.

     "Yah you can't smack your hyung!" Sehun just rolled his eyes and just drank his wine. Sooyoung and Eunhye just made there way downstairs. Eunhye was wearing her dress while Sooyooung was wearing a white and blue dress.

  "Come on I see Sehun over there!" Sooyoung just blushed at the menion of Sehun's name. As they walked over,Sehun was talking to a girl (more like whispering things in her ear) "Oppa! how do i look!" Sehun looked up adn saw his little sister and his worst nightmare. "You looke better than the thing next to you" He scoffed as the girl next to him was laughing.

    Sooyoung was hurt a bit, but she bit her lip supressing her ende

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter