It was all a BIG Mistake...You were a mistake.

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun enterd the hotel windows. Sehun was still under sheets rummaging around as his eyes felt the sun's ray slowly enclose on him. His eyes groggily opened as the sun blinded him for a second. Looking around the room he rememberd the events of last night.

But something seemed off as he looked around the room and himself. 

He was in his room. And he was fully clothed. He got up immediately and looked around. No sign of Sooyoung....*Was it all a dream?* "AISH!" He threw a pillow to the wall and slumped on the bed again covering his face in anger and sadness. 

All of a sudden he felt warm slender hands touch his shoulder. Lookign up he felt the most relived. "So-Sooyoung~" She looked at him with worried eyes but looked away. She felt guilty of what she did. Not to Sehun, but also Kai. 

Sooyoung was already in her clothes. They stayed still for about a minute before Sooyoung walked off leaving the  room. "Sooyoung-ah~!" Sehun caught her by the wrist and hugged her back. He felt the tension in her back but didnt move an inch. 

Sooyoung pushed his hands down harshly surprising Sehun. Sehun reached out to her only to have her push Sehun's hand away. "Sooyoung?" She turned around and showed him a face of sadness and anger. "Leave me alone Sehun, I have had enough of your games." She spat. She opened the door only to have Sehun come after her in anger and confusion. 

He harshly grabbed her wrist and turned her around. "Sooyoung-ah! What's wrong?! Why are you like this?" She scoffed and flung his hand off her. "How long are you gonna keep up the charades?" Sehun's face was now completely comfused. "Wh-what are you ta-talking about Sooyoung?" He asked calmly. 

"You think I didnt noticed. You think i wouldnt have figured out that this was all a just one big trick on me!" Sehun was baffled by her words. "W-what?" 

Sooyoung turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter