Yes

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Sooyoung finished dinner happily and were strolling along the beautiful park by the beach. 

Sooyoung couldnt help but think tonight was the most magical night she ever felt. And it was only just a dtae..so why does she feel a spinning in her stomach?

"Honey~?" Sooyoung snapped back into realty and looked at Jongin. "Is somthing wrong?"

She shook her head. "Sorry oppa..i was just thinking.." He softly smiled and kissed her forhead and continued walking.

 

Sehun was walking running around looking for the one person his heart couldnt seem to let go. As he rummages looking for Sooyoung, he hopes he is not to late. 

At this point on he doesnt care about anything. Not Luhan hyung, not Eunhye, and most certainly not Kai. He just wants to see Sooyoung and be with her. 

 

Sooyoung noticed the nervous look Kai has on his face as they keep walking. He was sweatign very faintly and he keeps messing with his collar. Not to mention his odd glances behind and around the area. 

"Jongin...are YOU ok now?" 

Jongin just looked at her with nervous eyes. He backs up a bit and looks are her with determined glances. 

The next thing Sooyoung knows and is awear of, Jongin on his knees holding the velvet box.....

Sooyoung's breathing seemed to have stopped at that moment. 

"Sooyoung-ah~ I love you. Alot. And i might not be the most romantic guy out there...but i want to for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter