Set Up

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It had been less than two weeks and already Sehun wasn't feeling right. Everytime someone would come over to his house, he jumps at hoping it's non other than Sooyoung, but no avial. His sister comes alone to eat lunch with him now. He somtimes wonder if Sooyoung is with Kai. 

     Latley he has been seeing things that makes him see Sooyoung as well. He is just sitting in his office when a knock came at hte door. "Come in." He sounded eager to see who it was. It wasnt Sooyoung or Eunhye to his surprise. "Luhan hyung? Is somthing the matter?" The deer boy just laughed and sat on the couch.

    "What? Can't i see my friend? Or were you waiting for someone else?" He rasied his brow. Sehun just looked away pretending to finish his work. Luhan smiled evily. "OH SOOYOUNG YOU'RE HERE!" Sehun egaerly looked up at the door to see no one but saw Luhan laughing and rolling on the floor. 

      "Yah! What is so funny!? And why did you say Sooyoung was here?" Sehun looked unamused as Luhan wiped away a fake tear and sat in the chair at Sehun's desk. "Dude in 10 seconds i already proved that 1. You dont hate Sooyoung. 2. You Looooveeee Sooyoung. And 3 Before you deny 1 and 2 you just said Sooyoung's name instead of somehting insulting." Luhan pointed at Sehun. 

      Sehun glared at him and pushed Luhan's hand away. "1. I do hate Sooyoung. 2. I do not hate Sooyoung! and 3 i only said her name beacuse i....just was...tierd of saying piece...of all the time." He stutterd a bit. Sehun himself didnt understand why he said Sooyoung instead all the other names he gave her. 

    Luhan just sighed. "Whatever man. Just know this, when you fianll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter