We finally meet

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      A whole week has passed since the party and Sooyoung and Eunhye are busy making and ordering pasteries at their bakery. It was a busy satuday morning that kept Sooyoung busy and keeping her mind off of Sehun. Eunhye also was busy but they both have gotten a 15 minuet break. Eunhye suddenly got a call

    "Yeobseo? Omo! Oppa! Im at work right now! When did you come in? Last week? Ok ok! Me? I'm working right now. At Beethoven Bakery. Yeah sure you can come! Okie bye oppa~" Sooyoung gave Eunhye a confused look. "Sehum-oppa's friend is coming by. He just came back from Japan to settle some matters with his father's campany. You should meet him too! He is super cool compared to Seugly!" She laughed. 

     Sooyoung also laughed but started to remember last weeks events when she saw Sehun. Her face grew grey as she thought of Sehun more and more. She wiped the single tear away and enterd the bakery. "Oppa! I miss you sooooo much!!!" She heard Eunhye scream. She was hugging a tall guy which Sooyoung couldnt see his face till she let go of him. "Oh Sooyoung come here I wanna introduce you to my oppa!" 

      Sooyoung came closer to them almost seeing who it was. "Unnie this is Jongin-oppa or Kai." Sooyoung looked up and widen her eyes. *Dark eyes. Warm Skin Color. Tall. That flawless Complexion.Its HIM*

  Also took a step back relizing it was the same girl over and over again. He just smiled and reached his hand out. "Annyeong. Kim Jongin-imida, or Kai if you would" Sooyoung couldnt move but somehow her arm also streached out and shook his.

     After the awkward greeting Eunhye made all three sit down and chat. "Hey imma get some snacks from the back ok? Be right back." Eunhye got up leaving the two alone. It was a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter