Nothing Else but You (Part 1)

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Luhan looked through his phone and smirked. He got up and put his coat on. "Hey Sehun...me and uhh eu-Eunhye are leaving. She has uhh....some buissness right now....yeah...buisness right now. GAJA!~"

    Luhan ran out the door with Eunhye hand in hand, leaving Sehun and Sooyoung alone. Sehun eye wide ran after the two only to see Luhan's car drive off and see his little sister screaming and hitting Luhan. Sehun took his phone out and called Luhan.

     "Yah hyung! Where are you taking my sister?! Bwoh! Take her where! Yah! YAH!" Before completely yelling into the phone, the call ended. "Aish!" He looked into the cafe window looking at Sooyoung. She looked numb as she just stared at the table playing with the napkins. 

     Sehun relized he had no car back to the hotel. Sooyoung as well. "Aish hyung. Imma kill you for this." Sehun walked back inside and sat infront of Sooyoung again. She looked up hoping for an answer. "They left on an...important buisness." He looked at the menu ordering food. 

    Sooyoung just looked down at the napkins again. "Arent you going to eat anything?" She looked up and saw Sehun look at her. "Atleast eat something, you look pale..." He said before lookign back at the menu. Sooyoung glanced at the menu for a while. 

   "One waffle fruit burst with coffee and one waffle baekyeol plate with subsitute with sausage." (A/N BAEKYEOL! LMAO!)  The waiteress placed the plates in front of the two. 

 Sehun orderd the two plates and passed the waffle fruit to Sooyoung much to her surprised. "Eat. Like i said you look pale." He gave her a warm smile before digging into his breakfast. "How cute, how long have you been dating?" The waiteress said. 

    Sehun smirked as Sooyoung choked a bit. "I-i'm sorry we are.." "We have been for about 5 years right babe?" Sooyoung looked at Sehun is utter shock. "Well you are very cute together. Enjoy your meal." The waitress left smiling. Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter