I need her back

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        3:00 AM. Thats the time Sehun looked at his watch before getting out of bed. He walked around for about 10 minutes before reaching his closet. 

 He sat in there for about another 15 minutes before going to his shirt rack and pusshing them all aside and reveals a safe. 04-12-92. The safe opens another small room to which it is filled with presents. As he walks in he sits in center of it all and looks around. He reads all the tags of who they are all from. One person. Sooyoung. 

   Sehun never kmew why he didnt throw them away. He just didnt have time let alone put them in a safe. Sehun picked out one present. It was a medium but it felt a bit heavy. He read the little note. 

    ~Happy Birthday Sehun-oppa! I hope you have the best. :) 

   Sehun scoffed. "She is one childish person." He opened it and carfully pulled out... a necklace. Sehun's eyes widen. "Th-this is Mrs.Kim's" Sooyoung's mother's necklace was in his hands. She had passed away when they were in high school. Sehun looked inside the box for somthing. Another note. 

   ~I know i already wrote somthing but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday again. In case you dont remember this is umma's. She told me before passing away, to give this to someone i love or care about, so that her blessing passes along to them. I hope i see you wear it soon. 

        Happy Birthday Oh Sehun.

    Sehun's vision blured as tears overtook his eyes. He gabbed the next present and opened them. He didnt stop ripping all of them till there was no more to open. All of them were meaningful to eaither Sooyoung or Sehun at one point. He fell back on hte ground relizing Sooyoung truly loved him, loved him enough to get all this. Sehun's face was red and wet and it wouldnt stop. He looked over and saw one last present. It was small but still caught his attention. 

  He flung himself towards it and ripped it open. The box was black and smooth. When Sehun opened it, he broke down. "She got me this..."

   Flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter