Vacation

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Sooyoung stepped out on the balcony breathing in the ocean breeze. She was wearing a simple black and white dress. 

 She kept looking at her phone to see if Kai texted her. Kai had to go overseas for a 2 weeks for buisness. Sooyoung got dragged all the way to Jeju Islands with Eunhye for vacation. While looking outside at the crystal clear beach, her phone vibrated. 

  From: Oppa <3 

 To: Sooyoung

  ~ I made it safely off the airport. I miss you so much baby girl! Have fun at Jeju. I wish i can see you right now <3 

  Sooyoung smiled at his cheesyness and texted back imedietly.

   From: Baby Girl <3 <3 

    To: Jongin

   ~ Be safe <3 I miss you as well. I really want to see you too. Dont worry when the two weeks are up, Ill be the first person you see when you get back to Seoul. <3 I love you 

   Kai smiled and kiss his phone screen before getting into the car. 

  Sooyoung smiled and looked out at the beach again. This is where she would love to go again with Kai. "SOOYOUNG! Pali! Change We are hitting the pool!" Sooyoung sighed as Eunhye ran around the room finding her swim suit.

    "WHAAAA! look at this pool.

   Eunhye took her bags and placed them on their reserved V.I.P patio and fixed her swimsuit before diving in 

 Sooyoung on the other hand wore her cover up since she only wanted to play with the water. She sat at the edge of the pool dipping her feet. 

     "Sehun wait up! I cant-wait up!" Sehun was walking to the lobby of Lotte Hotel already checking in while Luhan was struggling with the luggage. "Two rooms under Oh?" Sehun looked around the hotel and saw Luhan on the ground with the bags. "Aish hyung, let the bellhops do it!"

    "Here you go sir. Room 506 and 507 have a nice stay~" She winked at Sehun which Sehun totally missed. Luhan just chuckled and and followed Sehun to the rooms. "Whaaaa who knew my dad renovated the hotels already!" Luhan jumped into his bed. Yes Luhan's father owned the hotel.

Sehun just looked out the window eyeing the pool. He smirked and threw his bag in his room. "Lets go swimming hyung!"

    Luhan just walked by Sehun when walking down the poolside. All girls eyes were on them. Two toned and muscled boys walking together. What more could you ask. Sehun walked towards the seats and saw the one person he needed.

      "Heyyy~ sis~~" Eunhye almost jumped and died of a heart attack hearing her brother's ghostly voice in her ear. "Oppa! You scared me!" She started to hit his chest. "Aish get off me. Are you sure this will work?" Sehun aksed. Luhan wrapped his arm around the youngers neck. "Of course it will! And if it doesnt? They Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter