Dance With Me

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         "What do you mean you can't come?" Sooyoung was half yelling at her supposed bestfriend throgh the phone. Sehun wasn't having much sucess eaither with Luhan. Both Sehun and Sooyoung got tricked into coming to dinner together, "Aishhh when i see you, you will be dead." Sehun dropped his call with Luhan and saw Sooyoung freaking out a little before hanging up.

        "Lookes like she isnt coming eaither...." Sehun just scoffed while getting up. "You aren't going to leave? They set us up!?" Sooyoung looked up seeing Sehun look red. "Well they already reservated the place. Might as well use it right?" Sehun just ruffeled his hair before sitting down again. 

       Dinner was well...awkward.... Sooyoung barely touched her food and Sehun didn't even make eye contact with his. He jusst looked at Sooyoung the whole time.*She looks cute with that dress....I just said cute didnt I? Aishh Sehun get a grip!* 

      "Sehun-shi?" He looked up and saw Sooyoung staring at him with a worried face. He looked away immedietly and started to eat his food fast. After dinner they just sat there in complete silence letting the music engulf them. Sehun noticed Sooyoung kept looking to her right where the dance floor was. He just smirked and stood next to Sooyoung's seat. "Wanna dance?" His face was completely unreadable as he pulled Sooyoung up and dragged her to the floor. 

      He pulled her in towards him keeping her in place by wrapping his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter