Diamonds in the Sky (Part 1)

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Sooyoung checked the time again before zipping up her dress. 6:30 PM. Sooyoung was getting ready for her date with Sehun. More like Eunhye wouldnt stop crying unless she said yes type of situation. Sooyoung looked at mirror reflection of herself sighing. *Why is he doing this to me? Why is he noticing me now?* She fixed her hair as Eunhye came in. 

  *GASP* "Unnie! You look..... PRETTTYYY!!!" Sooyoung gave a soft smile. "So where is my brother taking you?" Sooyoung turned around shrugged, "I am not sure myself. But Eunhye...can i ask you something?" Eunhye nodded and came closer. "Why is Sehun doing all this. I thought he didnt like me let alone even know i exsit........I have a bad feeling about this..." 

      Eynhye had a sympathetic look on her face and oatted Sooyoung's back. "I dont know, but if i had a hunch......never mind just enjoy the night, even if it is with my...brother" Eunhye said. Sooyoung laughed and just sat there thinking of Sehun. Her heart started to jump thinking of him. *Stop it heart. You are only going to get hurt anyways....*

     Sehun fixed his bow before leaving out the door. :Whaoooooo~ Someone is balling up for Sooyoung~~~ Ohh she is lucky man!" Luhan cooed. Sehun threw a paper ball at him before putting on his shoes. "Shut up hyung! Besides what are you gonna do now since you "cant come along"?" Luhan shugged. "I dont know, maybe just saty in here wacth tv." Sehun rolled his eye and waved his hyung bye. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter