Diamonds in the Sky (Part 2)

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Sehun and Sooyoung walked down to the beautiful outdoor restruant. "And your reservation name sir?" Sehun looked up and gave a warm smile. "Oh. Oh Sehun." The maneger flipped through his book before escorting the two. They walked past the whole resrurant. Sooyoung could hear the ocean waves clearly as they reached a dark candle lit area.

  They walked down the lit path towards a small patio. The manger saeted the two. "I will give you some time." After ordering, it was complete silence. The chef came back pretty fast and served them their orders. Again silence. Sehun was eating normally. Sooyoung was poking her food nibbling it here and there. Sehun looked up and smiled a bit. He lifted his hand to her face. Sooyoung flinched a bit before relizing he was wipping the sauce on the corner of her lips.

    "Were you always such a messy eater?" He chuckled a bit making Sooyoung blush. "Mm how are you and Jongin-hyung?" He said quietly. Sooyoung nodded in response. "He's fine." Silence again. Sehun didnt know what else to talk about. He looked up and saw Sooyoung smiling. *She's thinking of hyung* Angry he started to devourer his meat angrliy. To bad his throat didnt respond well making him choke a bit and cough like a maniac. "Sehun!" Sooyoung go up and ran towards him lightly hitting his back to help. After a while he panted and gulped his water down relaxing his gag reflexes. Sooyoung was on her knees tapping and lightly rubbing his back. "Sehun, gwenchana? Your not hurt are you? Let me see?" She carfully lifted Sehun's face closer to get a better lighting of his face. 

     It looked pale and even drowsy. Sooyoung couldnt help but look at his tired yet...handsome face. She played her fingers tracing along his jawline to his eyes. Relizing he was staring dead right at her, she flinched back. "I-im so-sorry..." Sooyoung ran out the patio and walked off to the path only to be stopped by Sehun. 

     "Sooyoung-ah, stay with me. Please?" She looked back and saw Sehun hold onto her arm and face only an inch away. Sooyoung's breathing was getting harder the more she looked at him. His eyes were pleading and even wanting. "L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter