Clubbing

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Loud music boomed throughout the whole club. Lights (barely) shot itself in every corner. Club EXOtics was a bit hit in Seoul. All owned by the 12 bestfriends. 

 Up in the V.I.P room all 12 of the EXO owners were sitting enjoying the drinks looking over the club in their room.

 Tonight they divided themselves for the night. EXO-K and EXO-M just so that they have fun with the names. K wore chic black attire, while M wore angelic white.

 They all sat there just talking among them selves and even having shots for bet.  Sehun was in the corner flirting with one of the waiters who broght him his cocktail. He was being a little to touchy. "AHEM. Can i get another glass?" Luhan asked rudley to the waitress. She bowed and left imedietly, making Luhan glare at Sehun. "What i a man can have fun at his club?!" Luha shook his head in dissapointment and whaked his dongseang. 

    "Look at you! You say you want Sooyoung, but your over here groping a waitresses !Exactly how do you think the actions you are doing will make Sooyoung like you?!" Sehun looked away avoiding the question. Luhan just scoffed. "Whatever Sehun I have helped you enough! Oh and by the way, you sister is coming....with Sooyonng.

     Down stairs Eunhye came in the club (vip acsess of course) and fixed her dress once more. She wore a high-low black and blue dress.

 She looked around the club slightly dancing place as she waited for Sooyoung. Sooyoung on the other hand was wearing a long coat tring to cover herself. "Eunhye...Why did you make me weari this dress...its to...revealing." Sooyoung blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter