That girl

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Sehun was working late on his paperworks at home. he was so engulfed he almost forgot his friends came over to hangout. Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and even Kai all came over just playing games on the tv. Sehun was occupied but felt a bit off for some reason. 

     He felt empty of somehitng. He got out of chair and went to Eunhye's room. He came in sitting on her bed while she was wacthing tv. "Whats wrong oppa?" He turned to her stil in his thinking mood. "Have you ever felt liek something's empty inside you? Like your missing something?" She gave him the WTF face. "Oppa i think you need rest. Go to sleep or play with the other oppas they are in your room.Or why not go play with girls like you walys do." She roled her eyes at her last commet. 

Sehun just sat there figuring out what was happening. He relized what it was. "Where is your immuature friend nowadays. I havent sen her in a while. Surprised acutally. I would usually see her come to my office?" His little sister couldnt help but scoffed. 'Wae? Miss her?" She said sarcasticly. He choked on her question. "WHAT? NO! Im acutally happy i havent seen her maybe that's why my life is feeling good. Thanks baby sis!" He closed her door and thought some more. He scoffed. "Miss that little ugly piece of . Hell no!" He walked off to his room again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        The next day was boring for Sehun. He already finished his work for his father but had nothig else to do in the office. He was bored. His assitant came in and Sehun already knew what she was gonna say. "Just let her in Mrs.Lee" She nodded and left the room. *She finally comes back. Time to have fun again.* The door opened again b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter