The Plan

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was waiting at the coffee shop.  10:58 am the clock read. Yoona waited patiently for her friends. 

"Yoona!" 

Looking at the store's entrance stood and equal beautiful lady standing there smiling at Yoona. She walked to Yoona's table and sat down. 

"Its been way to long Yoona-ah! I miss you how was the job in Japan?" The girl asked. Yoona just smiled at her older sister.

"It was fine very diffrent from here but still a job is a job right? Yuri-unnie." They smiled at each other.

After catching up Yuri went stright to the point. "You know Jongin denied you and him dated at all right?"

Yoona just nodded as she sipped on her drink. "I know. I told him to deny all of it." 

Yuri had a questionable face on her. "Why though? I thought you know....You both loved each other and well if you didnt leave him at the alter"

"I did not leave him at the alter!" 

Yoona lightly slammed her hand on the table.She breathed in hard and smiled lightly."Yuri....You know why I made the decesion and i will not regret it." 

Yuri smiled. "So...whats the plan.....you left him for" "I know exactly what I am going to do." Yoona smirked smiled sweetly. 

"But first I have to attend a friends wedding...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Anyone confused? Yes? GOOOODD~~~ You should be! If she is not going to rui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter